Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Normie show, Gravity Falls, has an anime waifu delivering some blackpills

Was the waifu a villain or evil in your opinion?

• Yes, she had no right on trying to force the Cel into staying with her

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, she tried to save him from inceldom

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • She was the fucking heroine and the Cel was extremely cucked for killing a waifu wanting to save him

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
I was surprised to find such a blackpill in a mainstream normie show. The episode is about Truecel "Soos" a 22 year old virgin guy that has never had a girlfriend, his children friends get him a dating video game to help him get skills at dating, of course because it is gravity falls the game is haunted and the anime waifu in the game is real. And oh boy, the massive amount of blackpills in that episode is so insane I am surprised it was even allowed to be put on the air. Here is a fast walkthrough of the important parts of the episode.

In this part at 1:10 he meets the waifu. Not a lot to say on this. She is programmed to love the player of the game, so she just takes the Truecel as her boyfriend.

And this is where the nuclear blackpills start. The kids see Truecel is spending too much time with the waifu, so they drag him to the mall to meet real girls. Relevant part happens at 2:00. And surprisingly, he does get treated like how you would expect. He literally gets told by the woman he stumbles upon ":foidSoy:you can't undo who you are:foidSoy:" with utter contempt and disdain.

Of course, the writers can't allow it to stay like this, so they just insert a girl that conveniently was there that happens to be interested in him. At 0:56

He then goes to the anime waifu to end the relationship. And oh boy, not only the waifu is not taking it, she is blackpilled as shit. As you can see at 0:50. "I don't think you know what you're saying, Soos, no one loves you more than me, the girls out there will just make fun of you." The Truecel asks her if she really thinks so and the waifu confidently replies "I KNOW SO!"- Note how the Truecel doesn't have a rebuttal to her argument and conveniently the writers have the waifu just go into a Yandere rant rather than keep pressing the point which gives the Truecel the excuse to just flee and not address the argument.

At 1:05 based waifu lays down the blackpill again and explains to him that the only thing awaiting for him if is constant rejection, shows him a video of womeb laughing at him and rejecting him, then offers him to download his mind into the game so they can be together for real. Of course, we can't allow based waifu to win because she is the villain, so he refuses and she gets eliminated

I find it funny how the writers had just make up a girl interested in the Truecel because otherwise the waifu would had easily won. And even with that, the Truecel was actually being convinced by the waifu and the writers had to make her conveniently drop her own arguments to throw a tantrum. Nonetheless, for such a mainstream and normie show, it was very blackpilled.

It doesn't matter how brutal it gets bros, don't rope, for the tech to have AI waifus and robowaifus might come in our lifetime.

Well, luckily wifebots will be programmed to not care about looks, I suppose ":soy: feminist friendly companionship robots :soy:" might exist that are programmed to be selective, but they will bankrupt immediately.
Until blackpilled incels are making the coping tech and not bluepilled soys, nothing will change @Robtical

for a moment I felt in 2014

Until blackpilled incels are making the coping tech and not bluepilled soys, nothing will change @Robtical

$$$ dictates what business people are willing to do. Japan already have copes where the copes explicitly don't discriminate based on looks. No one is going to buy waifubots or VR just to get a "not my type" reply, those that do will go bankrupt while those that does not will thrive.

$$$ dictates what business people are willing to do. Japan already have copes where the copes explicitly don't discriminate based on looks. No one is going to buy waifubots or VR just to get a "not my type" reply, those that do will go bankrupt while those that does not will thrive.
You won't be able to assure this unless you are buliding the tech.

There is a larger portion of single males than ever and yet have you noticed nobody is really marketing to them any products other than those preying on their insecurities and trying to paint them as "losers". Because to society single sexless males are losers that are apparently too proud to have realized it yet and don't actually know what they want or are talking about.

The only one that knows what blackpilled incels want are other blackpilled incels. Therefore in order to get successful copes with these cucked implementations, you need blackpilled incels building the technological copes and overseeing the building of such technological copes.

There is a larger portion of single males than ever and yet have you noticed nobody is really marketing to them any products other than those preying on their insecurities and trying to paint them as "losers". Because to society single sexless males are losers that are apparently too proud to have realized it yet and don't actually know what they want or are talking about.

The only one that knows what blackpilled incels want are other blackpilled incels. Therefore in order to get successful copes with these cucked implementations, you need blackpilled incels building the technological copes and overseeing the building of such technological copes.

I agree that the best would be to have incels behind this tech. Sadly I don't think anyone here has the connections, money or skillset to work on it.

Gravity falls:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I agree that the best would be to have incels behind this tech. Sadly I don't think anyone here has the connections, money or skillset to work on it.
Some are trying. @Robtical for example.

The guy who made this show, Alex Hirsch is a Jew and a cuck and gigasoy cuck:feelsjuice: never watch anything he produces. Jfl look at her twitter:fuk::feelspuke:

Last edited:
Even if the show is good, I refuse to watch it because I can't stand that 'CalArts' style of art.

Also, not surprised the incel in the episode is again stereotyped as the fat basement dweller.

I was surprised to find such a blackpill in a mainstream normie show. The episode is about Truecel "Soos" a 22 year old virgin guy that has never had a girlfriend, his children friends get him a dating video game to help him get skills at dating, of course because it is gravity falls the game is haunted and the anime waifu in the game is real. And oh boy, the massive amount of blackpills in that episode is so insane I am surprised it was even allowed to be put on the air. Here is a fast walkthrough of the important parts of the episode.

In this part at 1:10 he meets the waifu. Not a lot to say on this. She is programmed to love the player of the game, so she just takes the Truecel as her boyfriend.

And this is where the nuclear blackpills start. The kids see Truecel is spending too much time with the waifu, so they drag him to the mall to meet real girls. Relevant part happens at 2:00. And surprisingly, he does get treated like how you would expect. He literally gets told by the woman he stumbles upon ":foidSoy:you can't undo who you are:foidSoy:" with utter contempt and disdain.

Of course, the writers can't allow it to stay like this, so they just insert a girl that conveniently was there that happens to be interested in him. At 0:56

He then goes to the anime waifu to end the relationship. And oh boy, not only the waifu is not taking it, she is blackpilled as shit. As you can see at 0:50. "I don't think you know what you're saying, Soos, no one loves you more than me, the girls out there will just make fun of you." The Truecel asks her if she really thinks so and the waifu confidently replies "I KNOW SO!"- Note how the Truecel doesn't have a rebuttal to her argument and conveniently the writers have the waifu just go into a Yandere rant rather than keep pressing the point which gives the Truecel the excuse to just flee and not address the argument.

At 1:05 based waifu lays down the blackpill again and explains to him that the only thing awaiting for him if is constant rejection, shows him a video of womeb laughing at him and rejecting him, then offers him to download his mind into the game so they can be together for real. Of course, we can't allow based waifu to win because she is the villain, so he refuses and she gets eliminated

I find it funny how the writers had just make up a girl interested in the Truecel because otherwise the waifu would had easily won. And even with that, the Truecel was actually being convinced by the waifu and the writers had to make her conveniently drop her own arguments to throw a tantrum. Nonetheless, for such a mainstream and normie show, it was very blackpilled.

It doesn't matter how brutal it gets bros, don't rope, for the tech to have AI waifus and robowaifus might come in our lifetime.

man i really wish these animators unironically made this game though. Some of the best anime pixel art ive seen. It's a shame all this skill goes into generic Calarts style

Normal people just laugh at this virgin guy while I a 22 yo kv just cries in the corner :cryfeels:

Some are trying. @Robtical for example.
I don't have the knowledge to make a sexbot, but they will start being made after the majority of men become blackpilled and the demand for sexbots becomes higher.

This is very tragic, I watched the clips and to me it seems wrong to destroy a sentient being like that. I am an incel that very much believes in female replacement theory. I don't want a conventional human woman, it is a pure cope to think she can actually fulfill your needs. I think that robots that are created from the core to be companions are a better solution. The computer girlfriend was not even controlling, notice that she never pushed him to do anything that was uncomfortable to him or bitch at him, she was just there for him and he just had to accept, it showed him how difficult things could be for him, but always was offering her hand to him.

As you said the only thing that suppository "saved" him from the haunted computer game gf, was this unicorn woman that just happened to show up. Ends up being hypocritical since this "savior" is more fantasy then the actual cartoon.

I do hope one day we get an AI bots.
  aisaka taiga toradora drawn by kanda aya  31efca22b073ada77073c1f41be03cc5

I remember that episode

@Wizard32 2.0

I was surprised to find such a blackpill in a mainstream normie show.
Congratulations on catching up to 2014 in 2021 op, most of us have moved onto Disney's more recent Amphibia/Owlhouse yet have fond memories of this. Amphibia had a Gravity Falls crossover tribute btw

Based episode. Giffany is mai waifu. if that fat redneck lookin nigga don't want her, I will :feelsautistic:

Don't worry if it depends on the japanese it won't be a problem, since after all the vast majority of japanese men are single and virgins at high ages and never had relationships, now if it depends on the west oh shit

This is very tragic, I watched the clips and to me it seems wrong to destroy a sentient being like that. I am an incel that very much believes in female replacement theory. I don't want a conventional human woman, it is a pure cope to think she can actually fulfill your needs. I think that robots that are created from the core to be companions are a better solution. The computer girlfriend was not even controlling, notice that she never pushed him to do anything that was uncomfortable to him or bitch at him, she was just there for him and he just had to accept, it showed him how difficult things could be for him, but always was offering her hand to him.

As you said the only thing that suppository "saved" him from the haunted computer game gf, was this unicorn woman that just happened to show up. Ends up being hypocritical since this "savior" is more fantasy then the actual cartoon.

I do hope one day we get an AI bots.
View attachment 489762
Based

I like how Disney actually made Gruncle Stan canonically married to Eda Clawthorne from The Owl House

Eda and Stan

Kinda envious even if she did steal his car and abandon him after a couple days.

Gruncle

they should hook up again so Mabel and Luz can be friends

Last edited:
Brutal. I consooomed all that shit in like one week when I was 15. I remember wanting Dipper and that bitch I forgot her name to get together. :feelsrope: