Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie scum with a sweet girlfriend pretends he's a stoic

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
JFL at this moron. He is a normie, has a sweet gf, and he pretends he is following stoic wisdom of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius. Of course, all the while having his girlfriends kind support.:lul: Now incels can't even go full monk mode, because guess what - normies are already there, with their perfect social lives and girlfriends:

JFL @ cuck face, I bet she cheats on him with a pack of tyrones

I think he had a stroke bcs mouth

Was marcus aurelius incel?

If not his advice is not for us. It is for normans like the one in the video

I am a stoic my whole life and still incel

JFL @ cuck face, I bet she cheats on him with a pack of tyrones

The problem with stoic philosophy is that when you take it to its logical extreme, you become a cuck.

Marcus Aurelius not only rejected the advice of his counselors to divorce or kill his adulterous wife when she got pregnant from a gladiator but he also raised her psychopathic son, Commodus, as if it was his own.

Many writers, however, state that Commodus was really begotten in adultery, since it is generally known that Faustina, while at Caieta, used to choose out lovers from among the sailors and gladiators.121 8 When Marcus Aurelius was told about this, that he might divorce, if not kill her, he is reported to have said "If we send our wife away, we must also return her dowry". 9 And what was her dowry? the Empire, which, after he had been adopted at the wish of Hadrian, he had inherited from his father-in‑law Pius.

I would like to see this fucker have the same tortures in life that we have and still try to be stoic

Lazy summary:
1. "Set aside a certain number of days, during which you shall be content with the scantiest and cheapest fare, with coarse and rough dress, saying to yourself the while: 'Is this the condition that I feared?' " The normie in the video implements this by sleeping on the floor without a blanket.
2. Negative visualization: Sit down and actively visualize all the things that can go wrong in your life (e.g. accidents, getting fired etc). This will supposedly prepare you for bad things and make you more thankful for the things that are good in your life.
3. Cold showers. Willpower + energy blabla
4. Keep a journal
5. Remind yourself of the importance of time. Your lifetime is limited and this will supposedly help you to seek out constructive uses for your time.

Apart from maybe 3 and 4, this seems like a recipe for misery, fear and crippling anxiety.
"Just imagine the worst possible things that could happen to you bro. Now go and approach that girl" LOL

Don't know where I heard this but: What doesn't kill you makes you extremely weak.

idiot. he has a gf but he spends time with stupid things

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back