Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie roommates are getting ready to go out and once again I have been left out.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I don't know why they don't say straight to my face to move the fuck out already. If this place wasn't so affordable, I would have left months ago. I can't afford to live by myself at the moment, so I'm stuck with these people who hate me. It's so different from my parents home. My mom always has some nice meal waiting for me whenever I go home and my pets are always happy to see me. But here, I only get icy treatment from people. I will definitely kill myself when my parents pass away.

I want to move out asap.

Who the fuck said you go to college ? are you chad ? no are you foid ? no then when as a subhuman male,you goig to college? it is pure suifuel it is something like blow your head off

This the first and last time I share a space with normies. These people are trash and vile.
I just want a cozy, comfy space. I will move out with my incel friend so no problem for me.

At least they're leaving for a while.

Who the fuck said you go to college ? are you chad ? no are you foid ? no then when as a subhuman male,you goig to college? it is pure suifuel it is something like blow your head off

Agree with this. Go back to your parents ASAP.