Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Normie reject homo theory

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I have this acquaintance that's very blue pilled, normie looking. Good grooming habits, good natured personality, hobbies, decent income, height is not great 5'10, not pure white but being half-hispanic is nearly white, there's nothing I think is particularly weak about him other than non-Chad looks. He's able to get dates but he always gets either friendzoned or outright rejected. This makes me think one of two things:

1. He catfishes his pics.
2. He shows signs that he's a total HOMO on these dates, and is perceived as being totally in the closet to these foids.

To expand on number two, being perceived as gay is literally an impossible thing to counter balance. While dudes have this bias too, it's even more extreme for foids. If a foid has a hunch of you giving off homo behavior, YOU ARE JUST A FAGGOT TO THEM. Go to a fucking gay parade, I don't want you in my life anymore kind of gay. It might be better if you were just a total fucking cocksucker, but the fact that you are seen as a closet homo is one of the most repulsive things a normie looking man can be to a foid.

Lol somebody needs good ol beheader for the foids especially