Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie reasons for not working a normal job

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
such excuses or complaints dont apply to incels:

> ''I dont have time to myself'' - as an incel I have nothing better to do in my free time

> ''I am so tired after work, all I can do is sleep and play video games or watch tv'' - I have nothing else to do and rot all the time anyway, and video games and jewish tv doesn't do much for me because of fried dopamine receptors and general numbnuss

> ''Less time to spend with friends'' - no friends as incel

The tired one applies more to lonely men, especially if you have to work around others.

Normies tries many excuses for not working. they don't want to become wagecucks

Lazy fucks (in Project Zomboid, 10 years later mod)

stfu gentiles make me $$$

stfu gentiles make me $$$
6 internet memes that prove Bugs Bunny is as popular as ever

Why the fuck would I make a shekelgrabber rich through my labour when they compensate me just barely more than the price of a burger per hour

Why the fuck would I make a shekelgrabber rich through my labour when they compensate me just barely more than the price of a burger per hour
Where do you get money for your needs?

The biggest reason why incels should absolutely never work is simply because we as humans do not exist to work only. We use work to archieve something and that is maintaining a family and being part of a community. We are completely unable to have this so there is no point in working.