Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normie/NPC trait: You like watching American Football

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
My whole life I've been genuinely confused by not only the sport itself but also by the overwhelming Fandom and viewership behind it
I'm 27 and have tried probably dozens of times to watch pro and D1College games but it's so boring I almost fell asleep during my attempts. On top of being boring, the rules are extremely complicated. Don't even bother trying to learn how the game truly works.
So why do normies fawn over the activity of watching one of the most boring games of all time? I have no fucking clue. If you're in Europe, I envy you since you don't get bombarded with this annoying foozball shit.

I’m not a fan of watching sports myself unless it’s for educational reasons. I’ve stopped trying to rationalize normie behaviour long ago. I just tend to avoid normie gatherings in general, as I believe their origins are based on primal drives. I have no problem with incels who are fans of sport, it’s just not my cup of tea unless im actually participating in it.

Watching football is cucked