Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie needs to cleanup a foid's special surprise in Mcdonalds bathroom

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
If you have ever worked a fast food wagie type job you would know the bathrooms get absolutely fucking disgusting the foid ones in particular for those who haven't had the misfortune of working one though have a listen.

Arent mens restrooms worse? Whenever I take a peek at womens restrooms they seem clean while mens have shit smeared on the walls

she ate the baby

Arent mens restrooms worse? Whenever I take a peek at womens restrooms they seem clean while mens have shit smeared on the walls
Female bathrooms are worse. They're probably just cleaned more

disgusting gender :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

@Moroccancel

i've actually read multiple times that women are always worse. they are filthy creatures.

i've actually read multiple times that women are always worse. they are filthy creatures.
They are. A female bathroom in my high school that was by a classroom always smelled like period blood, and you could smell it from outside the bathroom too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back