Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normie marries foid that tries to kill him

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
Let us see an example of where the blue pill can take you, and remind ourselves that the blackpill was not a lie that we told ourselves. As with all pills they are to be taken in moderation. The bluepill leads to cluelessness, but the blackpill leads to bitterness.

"She already knew how much I was worth after I died. Of all things, she gave him watches and wedding wrap and bracelets, you know, my own jewelry as down payment for my own murder"

View: https://youtu.be/mpyQDo_VoaM

If you are traumatised from dating, it is not your fault. There are a bunch of patterns like these but on a smaller scale. We tell you why these things happen. Some people take it too far with violence, but there are extremists of every group. No one talks about Christianity's pedophilia problem. Corruption is inevitable wherever you go.

My message to IT: A foid is my pejorative. I am bitter. I should have been born smarter. I am sorry we are enemies. It feels like all of my life decisions lead up to this point. This is not something that can be fixed with therapy. It feels like we are two sides of a coin. You had nothing better to do but come here. I am trying my best to fight the demons.

Let us see an example of where the blue pill can take you, and remind ourselves that the blackpill was not a lie that we told ourselves. As with all pills they are to be taken in moderation. The bluepill leads to cluelessness, but the blackpill leads to bitterness.
Blackpill is liberating, it teaches you to accept things as they are and to take it one day at a time.
My message to IT:
Here's my message to IT: Penislossus ded srs?

Blackpill is liberating, it teaches you to accept things as they are and to take it one day at a time.

Here's my message to IT: Penislossus ded srs?
Largely black pilled, but with some blue

Everyone wants a yandere gf, until you actually get one.

In 3rd world countries, women usually kill their husbands by poisoning their food. What I'm saying is, escaping the women of the West won't matter, women are women no matter where in the world.