Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie logic: Senseless gun violence is bad but senseless bullying is ok

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
How many times have you heard this line in cucked normie media? Senseless gun violence is baaaaad :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:. No one cares about the senseless bullying that pretty much all mass shooters experience :feelsaww:. At this point I like to observe normie nature like they're apes in a zoo :feelshmm::feelshmm:

The great paradox

normies are apes

So basically r/IncelTear :feelshaha:

Normies: "If your life was ruined as child as a result of bullying, you had to drop out of school, lose your entire future, or even commit suicide, it's your fault. I was bullied ( a handful of times in one or two years so trust me, I'm an authority on this ) and turned out great and I don't shoot people! You shouldn't just developed thicker skin, if you shoot the childrenrinos who bully you then you're a monster!!"

Also Normies: "You can't hold bullies accountable by throwing them in juvenile prison for assaulting or harassing someone for years ( But you can totally do it if they touch a girl's boobs or repeatedly steal something from a store for some reason ), they're just childreninos and can't be held responsible for any of their actions!"