Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normie logic over this whole situation

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
"Let's help a group of men marginalized and treated like trash their entire lives by society by mocking, slandering them and making up even more lies about them because of the action of one individual, surely that will help them to feel more apart of society "

Like i said before. They don't want to help you, they want to make fun of you 'couse you are vulnerable. This is why they come here.

Like i said before. They don't want to help you, they want to make fun of you 'couse you are vulnerable. This is why they come here.

"Let's help a group of men marginalized and treated like trash their entire lives by society by mocking, slandering them and making up even more lies about them because of the action of one individual, surely that will help them to feel more apart of society "

Well, they want to help us decide to visit Gandy.

We're too ugly to gather any sort of positive attention. There's nowhere to go from here.

Thats why shootings happen then the thing that kills me is that they think they are right.. making up any reason to demonize us/ dissmiss us then follow you to preach the same bullshit..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back