Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie life is such a fucking rat race tbh

Chubacabracel

Chubacabracel

laugh now cry later
-
10d 3h 7m
jfl at u if u think normie life is easygoing, carefree, and enjoyable 100 percent of the time. symptom of basement dwelling

normie life in it of itself is a complete rat race, constant competition, slandering, drama etc. i was blackpilled on this recently listening to the shit people my age have done in school. the more and more i heard about who was beefing with who, and who didnt like eachother, or was talking shit about one another, the more i realized that the bulk of the conversations normies have is just about drama JFL

a normies life revolves around drama, harassing those at the bottom or at the very least ridiculing them for clout. which is why i always found that "just be a good person" shit completely cringe because the normies growing up who said that to me were usually the biggest gossipers, backstabbers lol

if you were to play this game as a sub5, you would automatically been bottom fragging. so stop

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Morningstar
★★★★★
35d 12h 6m
one bullet solves all problems mate

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
244d 13h 53m
Normies love drama.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
244d 13h 53m
Their life is boring, they need some drama to have a little of fun
My point was normies love and enjoy drama it makes their lives better, it doesn't cause them stress and anxiety. I couldn't do that, I like peace and quiet above all.

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★
44d 2h 4m
Yeah, it's because their lives aren't very interesting, i.e going to work, looking after the kids, pleasing the wife, etc. Once a bit of gossiping or backstabbing occurs they're excited because it's something different from the usual bullshit.
It's also like you said, normies and the occasional brocel finds enjoyment in another's suffering.

Chubacabracel

Chubacabracel

laugh now cry later
-
10d 3h 7m
Yeah, it's because their lives aren't very interesting, i.e going to work, looking after the kids, pleasing the wife, etc. Once a bit of gossiping or backstabbing occurs they're excited because it's something different from the usual bullshit.
It's also like you said, normies and the occasional brocel finds enjoyment in another's suffering.
yes which is a rat race trait

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Overlord
★★★★★
163d 3h 32m
When Jebus was at The Last Supper, only one betray him. When i sat, all of them betray .

Crumb

Crumb

Officer
★★
23d 23h 0m
they can talk all the shit they want, ill still leech their tax money

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
377d 11h 54m
tr
ue they can't cope in peace

zionpill

zionpill

Officer
★★★
6d 21h 46m
jfl at u if u think normie life is easygoing, carefree, and enjoyable 100 percent of the time. symptom of basement dwelling

normie life in it of itself is a complete rat race, constant competition, slandering, drama etc. i was blackpilled on this recently listening to the shit people my age have done in school. the more and more i heard about who was beefing with who, and who didnt like eachother, or was talking shit about one another, the more i realized that the bulk of the conversations normies have is just about drama JFL

a normies life revolves around drama, harassing those at the bottom or at the very least ridiculing them for clout. which is why i always found that "just be a good person" shit completely cringe because the normies growing up who said that to me were usually the biggest gossipers, backstabbers lol

if you were to play this game as a sub5, you would automatically been bottom fragging. so stop
this is for normie men for females it pretty easy

curryimmigrantcel

curryimmigrantcel

Recruit
★★
1d 6h 52m
Yes. This is what makes me not want a normie job.

Stopping@Nothing19

[email protected]

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality
★★★
9d 10h 40m
100%, normies FEED off of drama, they are like white blood cells attacking an infection as inceltv put it