Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie hotel clerk has an autistic rage and punches himself after dealing with annoying customer

yeah i watched that kek

I remember seeing this and it turns out the guy is gay and mentally ill

If he had just lunged across the table and attacked him instead this could have made him seem cool and epic like Patrick Bateman

I remember seeing this and it turns out the guy is gay and mentally ill

If he had just lunged across the table and attacked him instead this could have made him seem cool and epic like Patrick Bateman
If he's mentally ill then it makes sense. Still weird he got the job because in most places if you tick the "I have a disability" box in the job application you're automatically discarded from the selection process.

Cumskins are natural cucks, the fucking pussy doesn't even beat the retard he beats himself :feelshaha:

Its the black guys fault.

isn't that Tariq Nasheed or w/e that dumb niggo is called filming or his friend.

he's a failed PUAcel who used to sex tourism in brazil then become a politicalfag

Working in hotels must be hell!

Isn’t this months old? Like the guy who was making fun of him was a rapper or some shit

Working in hotels must be hell!
I don't think so, maybe you get some troublesome customers but that happens in any customer service job. Other than that I imagine it's a quiet and chill job that doesn't require much qualification, apart from basic computer knowledge (Outlook and whatever software they use for bookings) and customer service skills. Also you get to sit most of the day, can use your phone under the desk and have air conditioning in summer and heating in winter. The pay must suck but for a temporary job looks great.

I don't think so, maybe you get some troublesome customers but that happens in any customer service job. Other than that I imagine it's a quiet and chill job that doesn't require much qualification, apart from basic computer knowledge (Outlook and whatever software they use for bookings) and customer service skills. Also you get to sit most of the day, can use your phone under the desk and have air conditioning in summer and heating in winter. The pay must suck but for a temporary job looks great.
For those who cant neet i think this is glorious then, But the pay could be higher. Also i enjoyed spain apart from the tallfags and the stacies holding hands, Nice country still.

associating with niggers is hell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back