Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie friends don't help your chances with girls most of the time

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
Any time a normie or tyrone friend sees me walking with or talking to a girl anywhere in any context (all of these females aren't more than acquaintances) the will always say something along the lines of "I see you" or "are you guys fucking" and it is so embarrassing because without fail the female will furiously deny anything said about me and her and will stop talking to me or basically scream at the person that she will never have feelings with me.

"Tee-hee, Chad and I would never do such a thing... not right now, at least!" :foidSoy:

I'm surprised you still have foid "acquaintances", though; unless you're being forced to talk to them, abandon them if they continue to humiliate and belittle you jointly for simply daring to be a subhuman existing alongside them. :feelsclown:

"Tee-hee, Chad and I would never do such a thing... not right now, at least!" :foidSoy:

I'm surprised you still have foid "acquaintances", though; unless you're being forced to talk to them, abandon them if they continue to humiliate and belittle you jointly for simply daring to be a subhuman existing alongside them. :feelsclown:
I think you are right to be honest.

they don't help your chances EVER

Any time a normie or tyrone friend sees me walking with or talking to a girl anywhere in any context (all of these females aren't more than acquaintances) the will always say something along the lines of "I see you" or "are you guys fucking" and it is so embarrassing because without fail the female will furiously deny anything said about me and her and will stop talking to me or basically scream at the person that she will never have feelings with me.
Fake cel if you have friends. I tried to make friends but people avoid me like the plague. Plus normies are too blue pilled for my liking all ways feeding me false hope. " Girls like fat guys bro" "you'll make it bro" "your really smart bro"

yeah same shit happened with me, fucking useless people

Fake cel if you have friends. I tried to make friends but people avoid me like the plague. Plus normies are too blue pilled for my liking all ways feeding me false hope. " Girls like fat guys bro" "you'll make it bro" "your really smart bro"
not really a fakecel.

Fuck them normies man, they are the worst.

I Hope Starfield comes out, but I don't think I'll be there playing It because these baits are going to lead me to a future arrest by the feds

give me a reason to not block you rn

Its not like i'm going to have these "friends" after high school I barely talk to them outside of school
Absolute state of .is @Incelius Savage

I dont know why you would find this post to be angering.
you literally talk about having chads and women as friends. are you retarded? no offense but I'm fucking tired of friend havers on this fucking site

you literally talk about having chads and women as friends. are you retarded? no offense but I'm fucking tired of friend havers on this fucking site
Having a few female friends isn't really a flex especially considering I only talk to them if I see them around the school, and wouldn't me having tyrone or chad friends be watching the blackpill at work?

Having a few female friends isn't really a flex especially considering I only talk to them if I see them around the school, and wouldn't me having tyrone or chad friends be watching the blackpill at work?
I have ZERO(0) friends. TOTAL. people not minding to be around you is definitive fakecel description

I have ZERO(0) friends. TOTAL. people not minding to be around you is definitive fakecel description
Not really when i'm not getting any sex and these people are just around me for mild entertainment and you didn't answer my question, wouldn't me having tyrone or chad friends be watching the blackpill at work?