Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel normie friend opinion on my tinder profile

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
I let my normie friend look at my pathetic tinder profile to give him prove of why im incel and he told me that the fake name that I use is the reason i dont get any matchs
because it sounds like a "catfish name" and my bio doesnt seem like im trying hard enough and ignores my hideous pictures of myself just fucking lol

Showers :no:

Respect women:no:

Haircut:no:

Having hobbies:no:

Great personality :no:

what you except sweaty:soy:

I let my normie friend look at my pathetic tinder profile to give him prove of why im incel and he told me that the fake name that I use is the reason i dont get any matchs
because it sounds like a "catfish name" and my bio doesnt seem like im trying hard enough and ignores my hideous pictures of myself just fucking lol
JFL those normies are really braindead

Chad can be called:

FedEx

"Ok... why would someone name there kid after a company? the next one might be UPS, lol "

just write a better bio br0

JFL, meanwhile chad can admit to being a rapist and still get foids to beg for his cock

You have to now show him pics of you using a chadfish or he still thinks he gets laid because of personality and that you are a loser that doesn't try hard enough..

I'm sure tinder caused so many man to sui

why would you torture yourself with Tinder? It's nothing but suifuel if you're not a foid or chad

The fuck does a "catfish name" even mean? Is your Tinder bio set to "Chadding Tatum Mccatfish McGee"?

I've catfished foid using stupid names like Max Power and it works because they are handsome.

He was afraid to say the truth

your friend is overdosing on :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

This parallels what my old friend said. He said I need to ditch the fake name and weird facial tilt. I was tilting to make my chin look bigger. There’s absolutely no reasoning behind the “fake name” as a reason to being Incel. Incels use fake names on their chad Fake accounts and set up dates no problem

just write a better bio br0

JFL, meanwhile chad can admit to being a rapist and still get foids to beg for his cock
There was one where there was an Aryan giga chad who had a swastika tattoo and who's bio said "i love Hitler" and he had women drooling over him still

There was one where there was an Aryan giga chad who had a swastika tattoo and who's bio said "i love Hitler" and he had women drooling over him still
yup it's the atomic blackpill, i dont have the pic saved because its too much sui and ragefuel

yup it's the atomic blackpill, i dont have the pic saved because its too much sui and ragefuel
All those waaamynz personality detectors must have been broken

Just Tindernamemaxx br0

Do like Homer on that episode and change your name to "Max Power".

The fuck does a "catfish name" even mean? Is your Tinder bio set to "Chadding Tatum Mccatfish McGee"?

I've catfished foid using stupid names like Max Power and it works because they are handsome.
my tinder name is algernon Its a real name so idk what he was thinking

Why would you use a fake name on Tinder?

Not that it matters. Chad could be a literal John Doe and still drown in matches.

Jfl @ your :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: friend saying that, implying your pic is sufficient for catfishing

Just use your real name theory?