Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie finds out his girlfriend was a Chad chaser back in the day but acts innocent with him.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours

View: https://twitter.com/onelastbp/status/1556603250224386054?t=rFTH4_A_Sx6-lsgu_8ayMA&s=19

I know this post won't really be relevant to an incel forum but it just shows the psychology of women. Every woman is a whore for a certain type of man. Never buy into the bluepill/romanticized idea of innocent waiting for marriage girlfriend. If you were the Chad she wants she wouldn't wait to sleep with you at all. I just can't even imagine the pain of knowing you're bitch had a threesome in the past but refused to even give half of that pleasure to you. It's a cold world out here.

Hope he left her.

This is what awaits you if you “ascend” with a 24 year old foid :lul: (or a foid of any age tbh)

He should beat her. But only in minecraft. Always in minecraft.

Only 5% of men truly get loved by foids, 50% below them get pity/starfish sex and cucked relationships and everyone under is incel tier. So this is nothing new

Fucking brutal. This is so incredibly sad.

If a toilet isn't willing to kiss you on the first date she's not into you, no idea why toilets even date men that they don't like. Maybe she just uses him as an emotional tampon and a plan B for if she would ever choose to take a gap year from her job to go "discover herself" in India and Thailand where she will be riding Chadpreet and Chang's dicks. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Only 5% of men truly get loved by foids, 50% below them get pity/starfish sex and cucked relationships and everyone under is incel tier. So this is nothing new

I don't think that pity sex exists, otherwise marriedcels wouldn't exist. Rather, she uses non-Chad men as a dildo while she's thinking of Chad.

"Wouldn't kiss him for like a month "?? Lol wtf and this cuck still pursued what wrong with him. These guys have no self respect

Last edited:
I hate women.

IT won't be touching this post anytime soon :feelsaww: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://twitter.com/onelastbp/status/1556603250224386054?t=rFTH4_A_Sx6-lsgu_8ayMA&s=19

I know this post won't really be relevant to an incel forum but it just shows the psychology of women. Every woman is a whore for a certain type of man. Never buy into the bluepill/romanticized idea of innocent waiting for marriage girlfriend. If you were the Chad she wants she wouldn't wait to sleep with you at all. I just can't even imagine the pain of knowing you're bitch had a threesome in the past but refused to even give half of that pleasure to you. It's a cold world out here.

This is why pump n dump :smonk:

"Wouldn't kiss him for like a month "?? Lol wtf and this cuck still pursued what wrong with him. These guys have no self respect
A lack of a father figure is to blame on this one.

Dude is probably a 4.5/10 or something, even 5/10 normies dont wait out this long Lmao

A lack of a father figure is to blame on this one.

Dude is probably a 4.5/10 or something, even 5/10 normies dont wait out this long Lmao
He should confront her and make her eat his ass since she did that probably at some point… he wouldn’t be out of line for that or just move on from her depends how desperate he is

He should confront her and make her eat his ass since she did that probably at some point… he wouldn’t be out of line for that or just move on from her depends how desperate he is
Desperate simps like him dont know how to set up an ultimatum, he went along in a kissless "relationship" for months and is still recovering from the past revealed :feelshaha: if he had any self-respect, he would have made her kick rocks after 1 week.

Desperate simps like him dont know how to set up an ultimatum, he went along in a kissless "relationship" for months and is still recovering from the past revealed :feelshaha: if he had any self-respect, he would have made her kick rocks after 1 week.
He should ghost her & everyone associated with her

They should go hiking and then he should push her off the edge of a cliff (in Minecraft)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back