Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based normie eats popeyes with @zer0 IRL

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-

Am I seeing things or wha? How did this nigger get unbanned?

Notice how @Despicablecel posted this on looksmax instead of here. If he posted it here, he would have been accused of being a fakecel and niggas would have called for him to be banned.

Notice how @Despicablecel posted this on looksmax instead of here. If he posted it here, he would have been accused of being a fakecel and niggas would have called for him to be banned.
I called it a long time ago, retard couldn't even stop using the word "miring". I mean forget that couldn't even stop himself from telling me he wanted to get surgery and lighten his skin:feelskek:

You can see zero stopped trying
I had a similar thing too
When you just let the Hair grow and even if you look like a trump you don't give a shit anymore
You don't give a shit about your dress
Or even the beard
Thank god I am not in that vortex of loneliness and mental illness anymore
Zero do it at least for yourself don't give up like that

Is that even his account? No way he’s brown-haired as a hapa