Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normie awakening

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Mentally crippled by brachycephalic skull shape
★★★★
Some time ago LTN guy from HS added me to friends on FB (I have less than 30 in total so it's rare). Today he reposted a relatively blackpilled meme about foids settling down with men when they already have kids with a comment 'xD'. The meme he reposted used a specific local incelosphere lingo. I was kinda surprised that I saw him sharing it, considering that he gets along w normies and talks with many foids (basically he's a jestermaxxer) but it makes sense — despite height and cringey attempts to fit in, he's still a frustrated virgin due to his face and weird fascination with maths and physics.

It made me happy cause this guy mogs me to oblivion but still struggles with loneliness. The Incel army is growing day by day but whether it will change anything in this cucked world depends on us.

@To koniec @turbocuckcel_7000 @Zer0/∞ @Broly

he isn't normie tho many are slowly getting ( ture normies ) redpilled to large degree

he isn't normie tho many are slowly getting ( ture normies ) redpilled to large degree
he unironically posted a meme with the word 'p0lka'

Yeah mang, foid inflation is beginning to creep up on normies, normies didn't care and took the bluepill because the still had a chance to bag mediocre pussy and get pity sex once in a blue moon. But with foid inflation normies are being pushed out of the sexual market into incel tier brootal