Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie And Foids Are Drugged Out of Their Mind

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Where I live most people are 32+. They are all a bunch of fucking drunks. It’s gotten even worse after the lockdown deal. People are ducking plastered out their mind. And these foids, oh holy Lord have you seen some of these blue haired fat dikes. And they all have tats, meaning they got ticked by entire motorcycle club. I’m a early 20 cel, and even for my age group it’s like, old soul scummy fucking people have to leave me alone. I’m not saying I will ever max, but like fuck do those people even look in the mirror. It makes the the young holes think they are the best ever. There really isn’t an adult society anymore, so we are right to be recluses, it’s a fucking zoo
These dumb ducks on internet make us sound bad drunks and crazy when really we are getting the worst outcomes out of the entire deal, yet act the most civilized

Last edited:
Drug coping is common in lots of people because life is monotonous past your youth.

Where I live most people are 32+. They are all a bunch of fucking drunks. It’s gotten even worse after the lockdown deal. People are ducking plastered out their mind. And these foids, oh holy Lord have you seen some of these blue haired fat dikes. And they all have tats, meaning they got ticked by entire motorcycle club. I’m a early 20 cel, and even for my age group it’s like, old soul scummy fucking people have to leave me alone. I’m not saying I will ever max, but like fuck do those people even look in the mirror. It makes the the young holes think they are the best ever. There really isn’t an adult society anymore, so we are right to be recluses, it’s a fucking zoo
These dumb ducks on internet make us sound bad drunks and crazy when really we are getting the worst outcomes out of the entire deal, yet act the most civilized
Yes most people are mentally ill

When I open up to my family about my sadness, they tell me to just have some wine/beer/other alcohol. Are they trying to get me addicted to a vice that could ruin me? I am sad a lot of the time so if I were to "just have some wine" to cope whenever I'm feeling down, I would defiantly get hooked and become a drunkard. When I tell them that it is completely irresponsible to be telling that to a minor, they gaslight me and call me insane. :cryfeels: