Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie advice is always SHIT.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
It's always the shittiest low IQ advice ever telling you things that are common sense or just plain brain dead. ESPECIALLY from older people that are out of touch.

dnr take 1000 showers inkwell you're a volcel there is always someone waiting for you. You're just bitter and angry incel.

It's always the shittiest low IQ advice ever telling you things that are common sense or just plain brain dead. ESPECIALLY from older people that are out of touch.
they were itroginated with this shit, thats why they say always such trash

only normie advice that has ever worked for me is “just lift” I found that did wonders for my looks and my own perception.. I was a mental truecel before..

only normie advice that has ever worked for me is “just lift” I found that did wonders for my looks and my own perception.. I was a mental truecel before..
I haven't seriously worked out since leaving high school

Yes! Let's ask the normfags about advice related to inceldom!!!

Yes! Let's ask the normfags about advice related to inceldom!!!
"You should trust women". That alone makes them giga retarded.

Normies are never gonna give you any useful advice they aren’t gonna give you any help

They will sabotage you intentionally lol. Good info is gatekept. The gayme is to be sold not told as they say. Freely giving out good advice will only increase the competition and make things more cut throat.

They will sabotage you intentionally lol. Good info is gatekept. The gayme is to be sold not told as they say. Freely giving out good advice will only increase the competition and make things more cut throat.
High iq

"why don't you go outside more" and "girls will love you for your personality not your looks"....fuck normies

"why don't you go outside more" and "girls will love you for your personality not your looks"....fuck normies
They know that they're telling bs when they say this. No motherfucker can be that dumb. At least no man. Every one of them experienced the reality about foids and which guys they're attracted to. The good-looking assholes and bad boys/thugs. At least decent looking guys with lots of money (ok, in this case the bitch is only attracted to the money and often 30+ years old, so that she feels the need to settle down). I am convinced that most men know these truths because they have experienced them in their own lives. The only difference might just be that slightly older guys underestimate the importance of a man's looks because it was less important in their time and because older people are generally not as open to new things and changes. However, everyone knows that personality is pretty much the last decisive criterion that matters.
This means that those who talk about personality are lying.
Either out of cowardice so that they don't appear to be politically incorrect.
Or, to create an advantage for themselves over other male competitors.