Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normgroids in relationships base their entire personality on orbiting pussy

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★
every single time I'm forced to interact with a normgroid in a relationship all they ask is "you seeing anyone?" "when are you marrying?" "why aren't you dating?" "have any kids?" "when are you gonna have kids?"
that's the entirety of it, it never deviates from pussy and acquisition of pussy

That's why a trophy wife is a big status symbol for normies, they're willing to survive deadbedrooms and get cucked and divorced rape for this, things that matter so much for normies we as incels probably don't even care

yea normies need to belong and conform, and in a gynocratic society that means their selfworth orbits around their gf's

even if they seem 'different,' shy or get along with you, this just means they're even more desperate for belonging and will hopelessly kowtow to their gf

there is simply no point in treating normies or foids as people

Soyciety now just sucks. Even if i woke up as Chad i wonder if i would want to play this gay ass game :feelsseriously:

every single time I'm forced to interact with a normgroid in a relationship all they ask is "you seeing anyone?" "when are you marrying?" "why aren't you dating?" "have any kids?" "when are you gonna have kids?"
that's the entirety of it, it never deviates from pussy and acquisition of pussy
Pussy is the god that secular society worships

They can never stop talking about it. One coworker of mine almost talks 24/7 about foids and how attractive he finds a foid that he just saw. Like holy fuck, these retards cant shut up for a second and talk about something else

Well yeah the end goal of life is to have kids and be normal

yea normies need to belong and conform, and in a gynocratic society that means their selfworth orbits around their gf's

even if they seem 'different,' shy or get along with you, this just means they're even more desperate for belonging and will hopelessly kowtow to their gf

there is simply no point in treating normies or foids as people
The actual subhumans are them.
Incels are to normies, what jews are to non-jews.

Massa Effendi and filthy goyy animal.

That's why a trophy wife is a big status symbol for normies, they're willing to survive deadbedrooms and get cucked and divorced rape for this, things that matter so much for normies we as incels probably don't even care

They can never stop talking about it. One coworker of mine almost talks 24/7 about foids and how attractive he finds a foid that he just saw. Like holy fuck, these retards cant shut up for a second and talk about something else

They had to BE Nice in the past, how else would they convince men to fight for their nation?
They didn't convince shit. Men were convinced with death penalties.

They didn't convince shit. Men were convinced with death penalties.
No. If you rejected the Draft youd End up in prison, but i was refering to the climate of that time, people needed to trust it is not what you see now.

Most incels here would have a wife if they had a better environment, not BE born in 21st Century.