Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normalscums don't care about nature

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★
I've noticed that a lot of normalscums will virtue signal a lot about carbon emissions and such on social media, but that is only to look good in front of their peers. The REAL issue regarding sustainability is land use and the amount of waste/garbage/trash/rubbish we produce. They will make these posts on Twitter or Instagram and TikTok on how you should be vegan and donate money to Greta Thunberg's corrupt "nonprofit" organization, then they go right back to their consoomer lifestyle, eating slop by the pound, and buying all the new fashionable clothing items, and every new Apple product that comes out every year. And they will throw these products away once they are don't using them. One year using your iPhone? Time for a new one to buy! Fucking wasteful cunts, all of them.

Even if they do whine about carbon emissions shit sometimes on social media, most of the time they are whining about other shit more, such as social justice or race or gender or identity politics. They would rather argue about inane bullshit that wouldn't even be that much of an issue if they didn't make such a big fucking stink about it, rather than worry about the global environment which we all live in and have no alternative to.

I see these faggots litter and throw shit and trash on the ground and it fucking disgusts me. If I were lower inhibition I'd fucking deck them in the jaw right then and there with a pair of brass knuckles. Like holy shit, they destroy and maim everything they touch, and getting to look at nature and plants and animals is one of the only things I am allowed to enjoy, and these faggots are too lazy to throw their garbage away in the proper receptacle. PUT YOUR RUBBISH IN THE DAMN BIN!!!

Don't even get me started on native species. They don't think any species is good enough. "Fuck native species" they may as well say, because they let their cat out all day to kill native reptiles, amphibians, birds, small mammals, etc. They also plant invasive plants in their garden, waste massive amounts of water just to water their conceited grassy lawns in the desert or to grow fucking almond nuts in the desert (which take multiple litres of water just for one almond btw). It's horrific.

And besides littering and stuff, like I said they don't care about land use. A piece of unused land that is a small field or patch of trees? Oh no, we need to plop another Starbucks or a McDonald's there so I don't have to travel 5 extra minutes to buy my slop food or overpriced coffee that I could just make for way cheaper with better ingredients at home anyway. They want to turn every place into an urban hellhole like Los Angeles that is covered in smog that you can barely breathe in, trash all over the ground, thousands of homeless drug addicts living in tent villages, buildings for miles, etc. It's disgusting.

Meanwhile, the only people that I see who actually give a shit about these pressing issues are unironically autists, non-NT's, and even incels. Like what the hell has this world come to? Why are the normalscums so obsessed with consooming? How far will they go to ruin my nature copes?

We can care the environment by getting rid of these scum who ruin it.

More people = more problems.

We can care the environment by getting rid of these scum who ruin it.
Yeah we need to eliminate white people from the planet. All they do is destroy, destroy, destroy.

Normies are hypocrite midwits, I think both low and high IQ people are superior

I've noticed that a lot of normalscums will virtue signal a lot about carbon emissions and such on social media, but that is only to look good in front of their peers. The REAL issue regarding sustainability is land use and the amount of waste/garbage/trash/rubbish we produce. They will make these posts on Twitter or Instagram and TikTok on how you should be vegan and donate money to Greta Thunberg's corrupt "nonprofit" organization, then they go right back to their consoomer lifestyle, eating slop by the pound, and buying all the new fashionable clothing items, and every new Apple product that comes out every year. And they will throw these products away once they are don't using them. One year using your iPhone? Time for a new one to buy! Fucking wasteful cunts, all of them.

Even if they do whine about carbon emissions shit sometimes on social media, most of the time they are whining about other shit more, such as social justice or race or gender or identity politics. They would rather argue about inane bullshit that wouldn't even be that much of an issue if they didn't make such a big fucking stink about it, rather than worry about the global environment which we all live in and have no alternative to.

I see these faggots litter and throw shit and trash on the ground and it fucking disgusts me. If I were lower inhibition I'd fucking deck them in the jaw right then and there with a pair of brass knuckles. Like holy shit, they destroy and maim everything they touch, and getting to look at nature and plants and animals is one of the only things I am allowed to enjoy, and these faggots are too lazy to throw their garbage away in the proper receptacle. PUT YOUR RUBBISH IN THE DAMN BIN!!!

Don't even get me started on native species. They don't think any species is good enough. "Fuck native species" they may as well say, because they let their cat out all day to kill native reptiles, amphibians, birds, small mammals, etc. They also plant invasive plants in their garden, waste massive amounts of water just to water their conceited grassy lawns in the desert or to grow fucking almond nuts in the desert (which take multiple litres of water just for one almond btw). It's horrific.

And besides littering and stuff, like I said they don't care about land use. A piece of unused land that is a small field or patch of trees? Oh no, we need to plop another Starbucks or a McDonald's there so I don't have to travel 5 extra minutes to buy my slop food or overpriced coffee that I could just make for way cheaper with better ingredients at home anyway. They want to turn every place into an urban hellhole like Los Angeles that is covered in smog that you can barely breathe in, trash all over the ground, thousands of homeless drug addicts living in tent villages, buildings for miles, etc. It's disgusting.

Meanwhile, the only people that I see who actually give a shit about these pressing issues are unironically autists, non-NT's, and even incels. Like what the hell has this world come to? Why are the normalscums so obsessed with consooming? How far will they go to ruin my nature copes?
inceldom is caused by bad environment and normies didn't have a bad environment unlike us so they don't care about it. they can't even begin to understand how much of an issue it is

So true brocel. Normies go out all the time, always buy shit, it's incels who consume less

Animals are animals after all