Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill normalscum mock and bully you until there is nothing left

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Your whole life normalscum mock you and make you feel subhuman. Your self esteem is completely gone from years of abuse from numerous normalscum. They subconsciously are trying to drive us to suicide.

Your whole life normalscum mock you and make you feel subhuman. Your self esteem is completely gone from years of abuse from numerous normalscum. They subconsciously are trying to drive us to suicide.
Same situation for me. In Europe, you can get euthanized if you want to, even if you have a none life-treating or terminal illness. My life, my choice, it's in the same liberalscum curent as the feminist scum on abortion, sexual liberation, rape, etc.. It's all already organized and taken care by society, except taking the problem from the roots. Complete degeneracy.

Last edited:
Well, yeah, they even do it to each other. Did you buy into the humanity meme? Nah, we're all just animals. The pack loves to cull the weak.

Yes they are. Homicide and genocide.