Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normalize Polyandry to mitigate Inceldom

R

Rickwood

Greycel
70% - 2 day ban
Its better to share a woman then be single. Yes having her to yourself is ideal but you have to play with the hand you are dealt. Women need variety in sexual partners, it sucks but thats biology.

Ignored and reported :)

Women need variety in sexual partners, it sucks but thats biology.
Who gives a fuck what women need? They sure don't care about our fucking needs

I don't think women want multiple husbands. I think something more practical would be for single women to hook up with multiple different men regularly while they are dating. It's called "Multiple Long Term Relationships (MLTR)" and it's relatively common in dating and is a recommended strategy.

A lot of incels hate sluts but sluts are the reason below average men get hookups. If it weren't for sluts, no single below average men would ever get any pussy ever. Maybe encourage women to be sluts, but with STD checks and birth control? That would help more incels ascend.

Who gives a fuck what women need? They sure don't care about
You can work with the current reality or you can stay single. Honestly since women crave variety more than men giving them extra wiggle room make sense from the perspective of fairness.
If you and a friend have a bunch of chocolate, and if your friend likes chocolate significantly more than you then it's best to give them the larger portion.

Last edited:
Normalize cuckoldry to mitigate inceldom.

I don't think women want multiple husbands. I think something more practical would be for single women to hook up with multiple different men regularly while they are dating. It's called "Multiple Long Term Relationships (MLTR)" and it's relatively common in dating and is a recommended strategy.

A lot of incels hate sluts but sluts are the reason below average men get hookups. If it weren't for sluts, no single below average men would ever get any pussy ever. Maybe encourage women to be sluts, but with STD checks and birth control? That would help more incels ascend.
Ah a not stupid comment ^^^^. Thanks buddy. I would assume enough women would like multiple husbands to make a big difference. The problem is men are unwilling to give a inch in terms of their desire for monogamy, because monogamy is what we expect to get, understandably so too. I really really want monogamy. But I think if more men become willing to tolerate polyandry then this can make the most of us better off because the distribution of sex will be more evenly distributed among us men.

Grayfags gonna GraY

Its better to share a woman then be single. Yes having her to yourself is ideal but you have to play with the hand you are dealt. Women need variety in sexual partners, it sucks but thats biology.
Based. Soys will call you greycel because they don't know their place.

You can work with the current reality or you can stay single. Honestly since women crave variety more than men giving them extra wiggle room make sense from the perspective of fairness.
If you and a friend have a bunch of chocolate, and if your friend likes chocolate significantly more than you then it's best to give them the larger portion.
I am going to try to gymcel and go to the Philippines. No need for cuckoldry here, and even if i had to become a cuck to get pussy i'd rather stay single.

Even if polyandry was normalized and accept we would still be incels because women would still not want to have sex with ugly men

The only true solution is to exterminate a large portion of the men, since then competition between women would happen and they would be forced to lower their standards

Enforced monogamy and patriarchy is also an answer but I prefer to exterminate

I am going to try to gymcel and go to the Philippines. No need for cuckoldry here, and even if i had to become a cuck to get pussy i'd rather stay single.
My problem with geomaxxing is it simply makes life worse for men in the developing world. It's effectively passing on ones inceldom to other men. You do you though.

Bruh wtf, I prefer dying an Incel than living as a cuck.

Multiple husband could potentially out betabuxx regular normies. Because womens material expectations are going up too.

Even if polyandry was normalized and accept we would still be incels because women would still not want to have sex with ugly men

The only true solution is to exterminate a large portion of the men, since then competition between women would happen and they would be forced to lower their standards

Enforced monogamy and patriarchy is also an answer but I prefer to exterminate
Nah. Make the girls feel ugly. The incels will be able to fuck them instead of their cidesui. The fact anorexics won’t fuck us shows the bs of our society

My problem with geomaxxing is it simply makes life worse for men in the developing world. It's effectively passing on ones inceldom to other men. You do you though.
A lot of people on my side of the family are tall, I am only 5'9" tho, my son could be tall enough to do the same thing i did.

A lot of people on my side of the family are tall, I am only 5'9" tho, my son could be tall enough to do the same thing i did.
He's talking about flipcels :feelsjuice: