Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normalfilth at cuckllege using our language

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
On my walk from first to second period today, technically yesterday since I'm writing this at 2 AM, I was halted by some manlet rice normie who had to nig-greet (dab up) his tall white friends (JFL). The situation was already mildly annoying, but it was made gorillions of times worse when, at the end of their chat, the ricelet said to his friends, "I jUsT bE MOgGINg evErYoNe, yoU kNOW" :soy::feelstastyman:

I'm well aware that "mog" as a term has been normified for nearly a year now 'cause looksmaxing memes, but I was taken aback nonetheless. It just didn't feel real whatsoever to hear someone use our slang in real life, especially a total normie like this guy. As a result of not catching the prior context to the ricelet's sentence, I started to panic and debate internally whether this guy was just a normie tikfagger or if the invasion of our community had gotten so big that its effects were showing up outside the internet in my day-to-day life. No clue how I'd cope if I were a post-2004-born cel having to hear zoomniggers constantly use and abuse our terminology. I'm at least lucky that my age group, with whom I share most of my classes, didn't spend as much of their teen years on shittok.

@ElTruecel

Last edited:
That is why I will never step foot near a college again

I hardly even go out as it is

It's ovER for future trucels, they are gonna get bullied for not having the right gonial angle and eversion. It's all becoming nightmare reality for us, I remember few years back if you said anything about canthal tilt normies would say nobody cares about such thing, I don't think it's same case now.

It's ovER for future trucels, they are gonna get bullied for not having the right gonial angle and eversion. It's all becoming nightmare reality for us, I remember few years back if you said anything about canthal tilt normies would say nobody cares about such thing, I don't think it's same case now.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

they are gonna get bullied for not having the right gonial angle and eversion
Normies don't have the attention span or dedication to study looks. Though our community has unfortunately been invaded by many tiktokcels, the vast majority of normies interacting with PSL/blackpill content just see it as a big meme. The only somewhat obscure PSL feature normies now know about is canthal tilt
It's all becoming nightmare reality for us, I remember few years back if you said anything about canthal tilt normies would say nobody cares about such thing, I don't think it's same case now.
It's especially brutal for me cause I've watched this mainstreaming process happen to so many other things besides the blackpill. For instance, I witnessed the normification of anime happen in real time at my high school during the 2019-2020 timeframe

what infuriates me the most is when they try to mimic our language and come up with nonsensical neologisms like "ropemaxxing", complete bullshit no full-blooded incel would ever say

I see it more and more as well, I had to question if I'm witnessing a real thing because these terms were obsolete only 1 year ago :feelsUnreal:. Saw some of the people I went to High School with mentioning terms like "mog", "jawbashing", "mewing". Blame the Chinktok app for spreading this poison, if it wasn't for their filthy algorithm design nobody would know what the terms mean, blame people such as QOVES for propagating this shit everywhere and profiting off this mess.

Blackpill terms were supposed to be gatekept for this community, not used and abused by the masses. Hypergamy is ONLY going to increase from now on as a result of this. Watch height surgery, nosejobs and jaw surgery become normalised for getting jobs and dating (it already is but will be more pronounced).

It's especially brutal for me cause I've watched this mainstreaming process happen to so many other things besides the blackpill. For instance, I witnessed the normification of anime happen in real time at my high school during the 2019-2020 timeframe
I hate normies they invade everything and destroy it.

Normies will always come and ruin everything.

I wonder if this shit is going to die down since normies get bored of certain trends and move onto the next big thing after it's done.

I heard my siblings unironically say ‘mog’ a few times now

Never in my entire life did I ever think incel lingo would become mainstream, and unsurprisingly, it's the most cancer thing

Normies don't have the attention span or dedication to study looks. Though our community has unfortunately been invaded by many tiktokcels, the vast majority of normies interacting with PSL/blackpill content just see it as a big meme.

what infuriates me the most is when they try to mimic our language and come up with nonsensical neologisms like "ropemaxxing", complete bullshit no full-blooded incel would ever say
Ropemaxxing is too OP, solves all your problems in minutes. Nerf plz.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

This along with their attempts to mix our terms with nigspeak (ex: "brO NEEdS tO StARt mEWiNG fR fR nO cAp") pisses me off more than anything else

I see it more and more as well, I had to question if I'm witnessing a real thing because these terms were obsolete only 1 year ago :feelsUnreal:. Saw some of the people I went to High School with mentioning terms like "mog", "jawbashing", "mewing". Blame the Chinktok app for spreading this poison, if it wasn't for their filthy algorithm design nobody would know what the terms mean, blame people such as QOVES for propagating this shit everywhere and profiting off this mess.

Blackpill terms were supposed to be gatekept for this community, not used and abused by the masses. Hypergamy is ONLY going to increase from now on as a result of this. Watch height surgery, nosejobs and jaw surgery become normalised for getting jobs and dating (it already is but will be more pronounced).
I recall you stating that you've seen acquaintances of yours using PSL terms following the tiktok invasion, though I didn't fully believe you at the time. Now I certainly do

Blame the Chinktok app for spreading this poison, if it wasn't for their filthy algorithm design nobody would know what the terms mean, blame people such as QOVES for propagating this shit everywhere and profiting off this mess.
curlyheadjames, dilan latham, and syrianpsycho are also at fault

I wonder if this shit is going to die down since normies get bored of certain trends and move onto the next big thing after it's done.
I certainly hope so. It's been going on for nearly a year now

OUR language? :feelssus:
Been here for more than a year, plus I was lurking for months before that. And my join date predates the tiktok invasion by like half a year anyway, so I don't see why you feel the need to bring it up

I fucking loathe when my classmates act like black people. Perfectly intelligent, normal white males will walk into my upper level courses and the first thing they do is the nig-handshake with their friends and then start talking in ebonics. "Shit bruh, you finna head out wimme layta? We gettin baked in jamichael's crib bruh!"
I have been a social outcast my entire life just so I don't have to stoop to this level. Abhorrent behavior surrounds me.

That sounds weird and annoying

people here at ricecel university started using "it's over" regularly

Oh yea I heard some kids in some group with some foids saying YOOOO CHICO and talking about Chico Lachowski specifically

I can't walk around in uni without wearing noise-cancelling earbuds.

I fucking loathe when my classmates act like black people. Perfectly intelligent, normal white males will walk into my upper level courses and the first thing they do is the nig-handshake with their friends and then start talking in ebonics. "Shit bruh, you finna head out wimme layta? We gettin baked in jamichael's crib bruh!"
I have been a social outcast my entire life just so I don't have to stoop to this level. Abhorrent behavior surrounds me.
This shit is the absolute worst. "At least we're not speaking German" :soy::soy: meanwhile the Anglosphere received a new lingua franca anyway, Niglish. There are even people who'll tell you the adoption of groidspeak by white English speakers is a good thing and part of the natural evolution of language. Personally I just think post-2004 zoomers need to be wiped out

They should be "ropemaxxed"

On my walk from first to second period today, technically yesterday since I'm writing this at 2 AM, I was halted by some manlet rice normie who had to nig-greet (dab up) his tall white friends (JFL). The situation was already mildly annoying, but it was made gorillions of times worse when, at the end of their chat, the ricelet said to his friends, "I jUsT bE MOgGINg evErYoNe, yoU kNOW" :soy::feelstastyman:

I'm well aware that "mog" as a term has been normified for nearly a year now 'cause looksmaxing memes, but I was taken aback nonetheless. It just didn't feel real whatsoever to hear someone use our slang in real life, especially a total normie like this guy. As a result of not catching the prior context to the ricelet's sentence, I started to panic and debate internally whether this guy was just a normie tikfagger or if the invasion of our community had gotten so big that its effects were showing up outside the internet in my day-to-day life. No clue how I'd cope if I were a post-2004-born cel having to hear zoomniggers constantly use and abuse our terminology. I'm at least lucky that my age group, with whom I share most of my classes, didn't spend as much of their teen years on shittok.
NevER let them appropriatE our cultuRe.

@ElTruecel
Bruh literally even in my college in Curryland curries from bumfuck nowhere villages in Bihar are using terms like Mewing, Maxxing and Mogging. Instagram is to be blamed for all this shit. It's full of looksmaxxing fags.

.is is still relatively unknown but yeah it's over for .org

Jfl at the opposite of a mogger using the term.

I'm glad I don't go to school in the tiktok era it was bad before but with tiktok it is worse.