Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normalfags tell us to go outside and work

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Dldlldry

First of all you don't get a gf just by going outside and making money. We already know that. That's betabuxxing and doesn't count.

So if we stay incels all our life, why should we even work? People tell us to find motivation. But what motivation? To live in a small empty apartment where you go home after work just to eat a microwave meal and to rot alone in front of your PC? And even discipline only gets you so far. You might just work now, but without any motivation, goals or meaning you will only become more depressed until you can't take it anymore and rope.
If I had a teen wife my life would be different. I would willingly slave away for 60 hours a week and would be happy anyway. Because I know that she will be waiting at home, made me dinner and is going to hang out with me, cuddle with me and make love with me.

But no. I won't get anything but have to work anyway.

Unironically if you are not religious it's very hard to find meaning in life. Try going to church.

Keep grinding, keep hustling, never give up.

big truth. working is cope. I wageslave only cause no choice.

Even if you had a job they would say your job is shit and not good enough for most women.

Man up and get a job!

Meanwhile serial killers get married in prison

I wonder what job/personality they have....

Go on welfare and leech off that asshole's taxdollars instead.

Even if you had a job they would say your job is shit and not good enough for most women.

Man up and get a job!

Meanwhile serial killers get married in prison

I wonder what job/personality they have....
Wom brocel that is a hard comment. You are absolutely right.
I studied worked hard and thaught hot JB will be atracted. But in reality nobody cares. You have to earn 7 figure per year to be at least in the inner circle of her orbit.

Generic, useless, bluepilled advice. I have a job and social life, still no gf. Never even got close to having a gf.

yeah, that's excatly what i want . a loli knocking at my door everyday

I've attempted an active social life (bars and clubs) and still try to get out and about these days, nothing has ever became of it. No girls showed any interest.

I've attempted an active social life (bars and clubs) and still try to get out and about these days, nothing has ever became of it. No girls showed any interest.
They think autism isn't a reason because "my friend has autism and is fine, it's your fault inkwell"

They think autism isn't a reason because "my friend has autism and is fine, it's your fault inkwell"
Yeah, their "autistic" foid friend or attractive male friend has autism and they get sex and relationships. What about the countless ugly guys who don't even get noticed.

Foids don't care about jobs, only looks. Even hobo Chad gets action, more than a average looking doctor or lawyer ever would.

Every foid i met from work had a bf or rejected me

View attachment 716049
First of all you don't get a gf just by going outside and making money. We already know that. That's betabuxxing and doesn't count.

So if we stay incels all our life, why should we even work? People tell us to find motivation. But what motivation? To live in a small empty apartment where you go home after work just to eat a microwave meal and to rot alone in front of your PC? And even discipline only gets you so far. You might just work now, but without any motivation, goals or meaning you will only become more depressed until you can't take it anymore and rope.
If I had a teen wife my life would be different. I would willingly slave away for 60 hours a week and would be happy anyway. Because I know that she will be waiting at home, made me dinner and is going to hang out with me, cuddle with me and make love with me.

But no. I won't get anything but have to work anyway.
“IF I hAd a tEeN wiFe” looool what a cuck

The Kike Loves When The Goy Is Wageslaving

How am I cuck? At least I don't want to date used up roasties that rode the cock carussel for years.

No hymen, no ring
Well said! A woman who only has her eyes on you & isn't pair bonded to anyone else is worthy. #NoHymenNoDiamond

no pussy = no labor

It never happened despite my attempts.