Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normalfags posting stories about suicide is so cringe

didnt u say u were leaving?

Always hated suicide stories videos and those clickbait "I almost committed suicide" titles
Just do it u lame bozos

Always hated suicide stories videos and those clickbait "I almost committed suicide" titles
Just do it u lame bozos
Exactly. How hard is it to pull grandpa's double-barrel out of the closet, load it with some 00 buck, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger?

She will forget about him in few weeks like he never existed.
Everyone will applaud her bravery when she does and tell her it's a healthy thing to do. Her therapist will approve so she'll know it's fine

Warning: drunken rant incoming.

I'll never forget one dude I knew. A well off upper middle class kid. He was a coke dealer that got his house robbed and blew his brains out, ostensibly because he owed money, but likely because he couldn't get his coke fix and came down. The man was responsible for a few ODs mind you and gave zero shits.

Still, the fucker was really good looking, had lots of friends and girlfriends, threesomes, women (and men) hitting on him constantly, a new car/house. And..... he threw it all away in a moment of weakness. He had countless people, many of whom barely knew him, mourning his death. I remember my sister crying about his suicide. She met him, like, twice and still tells me about how much she misses him and how sad it was after 2 years. I did coke with the dude, went on boat rides with him, took him out to the bar when he came out as bi and bought his drinks. I don't give any shits that he died. He was only my "friend" by proxy but was otherwise an offstandish prick to me.

I would've done anything to have what he had, and if I killed myself no one would give a shit (some might be glad). Yet, he threw it away because life got tough for once. One thing I learned though, is that only Chad is privy to sympathy. Truecels will only get mocked in the afterlife. It's fucked man :feelscry: