Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normalfags are extremely broke

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I am by no means well off, but I still have a ok chunk of money in the bank and a 700+ Credit score. Not much by any means but at least it’s something

After talking to many normies I realize just how broke almost all of them are. They act as if having a few grand in your account is insane and unthinkable, and how a 700 score is also some elite high status. Then they get mad and start throwing insults my way. Did you know some normies will demand refunds from vending machines because it swallowed up 2 dollars? They’re that broke. Did you know most normies can’t fill up a tank all the way and only do 20 at a time or some shit? So then how are they always muh traveling and have trendy clothes? always credit card debt.

It’s a bizarre reality shift. Just like how to foids sex is a normal regular thing to normies being broke is a normal regular thing and they expect everyone else to be as well.

Last edited:
good motivation for the youngcels to studymax, careermax, and savemax. i have over 100k saved up and own my own car. but i still live with mommy though:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

good motivation for the youngcels to studymax, careermax, and savemax. i have over 100k saved up and own my own car. but i still live with mommy though:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That’s “cheating”. Still though, if you don’t have to, no reason to give (throw away) all your money to jew landlords.

Impressive regardless. Most normalfags who live with parents blow all their money on insanely high car notes just to get a nice new car and pretend they’re rich or earned it

If not larp, having several dozen gs in the bank and not investing it into something becomes stupid though.

If not larp, having several dozen gs in the bank and not investing it into something becomes stupid though.
most of it is locked up in a CD because i'm too pussy to expose to higher risk. i did have ~6k in investments, but lost 75% of my portfolio though lol:feelsUgh: i also have ~3k in my ira. most of my ira is ETFs and dividend yielding stocks

Last edited:
most of it is locked up in a CD because i'm too pussy to expose to higher risk. i did have ~6k in investments, but lost 75% of my portfolio though lol:feelsUgh: i also have ~3k in my ira. most of my ira is ETFs and dividen yielding stocks
Sitting there rotting isn’t doing any favors either. Not saying go blow it on lottery tickets but find something man that’s how rich cels make it you have enough of a starting point.

All those trips to the clubs and Uber add up and they have to live with roommates and beyond their budget ironically

:feelsdevil:

most of it is locked up in a CD because i'm too pussy to expose to higher risk. i did have ~6k in investments, but lost 75% of my portfolio though lol:feelsUgh: i also have ~3k in my ira. most of my ira is ETFs and dividend yielding stocks
Buy an index fund and dollar cost average, your money is going to be completely eroded by inflation.

I do 20 dollars at a time at the gas station because it pisses me off seeing gas prices this high

Also if you look it up the average American barley has 750 dollars in their bank account

Very impressive, dude. I am proud:feelsokman:

Buy an index fund and dollar cost average, your money is going to be completely eroded by inflation.
Inflation scares the shit out of me. Pure suifuel:cryfeels:

buy some VTSAX bro. Look it up, it's the way to go. That's where I put my jewbux

buy some VTSAX bro. Look it up, it's the way to go. That's where I put my jewbux
I was in the index fund. I pulled all my money out though. The stock market can collapse anytime now. The stock market shouldn’t even be pumping right now. There’s not one single piece of bullish news

I am by no means well off, but I still have a ok chunk of money in the bank and a 700+ Credit score. Not much by any means but at least it’s something

After talking to many normies I realize just how broke almost all of them are. They act as if having a few grand in your account is insane and unthinkable, and how a 700 score is also some elite high status. Then they get mad and start throwing insults my way. Did you know some normies will demand refunds from vending machines because it swallowed up 2 dollars? They’re that broke. Did you know most normies can’t fill up a tank all the way and only do 20 at a time or some shit? So then how are they always muh traveling and have trendy clothes? always credit card debt.

It’s a bizarre reality shift. Just like how to foids sex is a normal regular thing to normies being broke is a normal regular thing and they expect everyone else to be as well.
Yea. To me its fucking crazy to not have few thousand in bank account just in case. I dont know how the fuck normies can blow their whole minium wage pay check in a month while they are living with their parents.
Its some crazy shit I dont understand.
I had one friend though - when he was earning minimum wage, he couldnt save anything and he was constantly saying how he would save if he had more. I was telling him look: I have almost same money and I still manage to save, you just blow your money away. After few months he got better job and started earning 2 times more - and surprise surprise, he was still blowing his whole paycheck away and couldnt save money, like what the fuck? Are they retarded or some shit? Literal NPCs.

That’s “cheating”. Still though, if you don’t have to, no reason to give (throw away) all your money to jew landlords.

Impressive regardless. Most normalfags who live with parents blow all their money on insanely high car notes just to get a nice new car and pretend they’re rich or earned it

I wanna do that but with a 4x4 so I can cope with off-roading hobby

I don't know. I have heard normalfags complain about being broke forever and yet they still can afford clubbing and going on vacation every year. They lie a lot.

Your welcome goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Don’t be antisemitic or you could lose all that money :feelsLSD:

Yea. To me its fucking crazy to not have few thousand in bank account just in case. I dont know how the fuck normies can blow their whole minium wage pay check in a month while they are living with their parents.
Its some crazy shit I dont understand.
I had one friend though - when he was earning minimum wage, he couldnt save anything and he was constantly saying how he would save if he had more. I was telling him look: I have almost same money and I still manage to save, you just blow your money away. After few months he got better job and started earning 2 times more - and surprise surprise, he was still blowing his whole paycheck away and couldnt save money, like what the fuck? Are they retarded or some shit? Literal NPCs.
Some jobs really do pay so terribly you’re going check to check.

Some jobs really do pay so terribly you’re going check to check.
Of course it depends on country. I'm pretty sure in India situation looks far worse, but people from any region of Europe or from North America should save money without problem if they live with their parents.

They have been brainwashed by the media to consoom endlessly. Clubs, travel, gf jewelry, rent... Normfags spend money all day on stupid foids.

neh normies are often just fucking retarded when it comes to handling their finances.i mean don't come back crying like some whipped dog when you spend 300 dollars getting yourself and becky shitfaced for the mere chance of fucking her. fuck now that i think about not even degenerates who want to sin know how to actually sin right. they throw everything away for literal fucking nothing.crazy shit.

Normies spend like crazy. Its a mindless consumer materialistic society. Thats how its been in America for the longest time.

The average American has like $500 in emergency money in the bank and several thousand dollars in credit card debt. Don't even get me started on the foids with college debt.

I was in the index fund. I pulled all my money out though. The stock market can collapse anytime now. The stock market shouldn’t even be pumping right now. There’s not one single piece of bullish news
imo if stocks crash super haed, so will everything else

yes I noticed this too. though curry/rice Normies don't have this problem in my experience as much. mostly white/black/spic one

they end up working for 10+ years and have nothing
they invest in "memories and experiences" , and buy the biggest thing they can afford to get that instant gratification
they have 500? new jacket
2000? a new phone
5 digits ? new car
good luck nigga