Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL most boomers saved near nothing for retirement and are dumb fucks

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/vknepo/heres_how_much_the_average_working_boomer_has/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

1434B7FF 7F34 4C55 8C5E 80C44204FB21

1 out of 6 saved nothing. more than 1/2 saved sub100k. Utterly pathetic. Imagine being such garbage. These fucktards had it easier than any other generation to money Maxx and still more than half of them failed. :lul::lul::lul:

914A74C0 8B2B 47EB 9238 24FFB69E46F0

I see many of these old fucks working at Walmart or grocery stores sometimes. Imagine being that old and Working at a fucking retail store. I'd off myself out of shame. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
57E7C82A 4DC8 4C0B BD5B 4F6D4B5959A3

only 10% of the dumb fucks think they won't be able to retire despite more than 1/2 of em ha jnf sub 100k :lul::lul::lul:.

[...] a survey of 1,000 working Americans conducted recently showing much, or little, they have saved for retirement. And the picture isn’t so much bleak as devastating.

Less than half of those surveyed have saved $100,000: Not even close to enough to support a median income of around $40,000 a year in retirement. One in six say they have saved nothing. A third are currently making no contributions. And it’s not just the young, who do at least have decades to make up the ground.

Respondents who are still working, with a median age of 60, have average savings of around $112,000.

Pretty good article. This situation is going to get a lot worse.

Dumbfuck mothefucker needs to be lynched
the jack ma guy? CCP already beaten him into submission. But he is still rich even if government puppet now.

whats the point of saving if chances of even seeing retirement are getting smaller and smaller and any money you do have is going to go right into big pharmas pocket. by the time this is all over my dad going to be broke and my mother will probably have nothing.

whats the point of saving if chances of even seeing retirement are getting smaller and smaller and any money you do have is going to go right into big pharmas pocket. by the time this is all over my dad going to be broke and my mother will probably have nothing.
true tbh. Imo if I was them I'd save enough and move to poorer country where you get more bang for your buck

A lot of us prob won't even make it to retirement age. I know I'll prob die of a heart attack at like 45 due to the adverse effects inceldom has had on my body.

even if i made it to retirement age i would just off myself when i ran out of money

Stupidpol is an alright sub

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/vknepo/heres_how_much_the_average_working_boomer_has/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I see many of these old fucks working at Walmart or grocery stores sometimes. Imagine being that old and Working at a fucking retail store. I'd off myself out of shame. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 632320

yea I don't get that either....see these boomers working at retail, grocery stores, ticket counters...I'm like wtf :feelswhat:

I'd neetbux or move to a 3rd world country instead of spending my last years wageslaving

I save 20% in my retirement account. And 30% mortgage and I buy stocks for additional 30% and it’s not enough. I’m planning on retiring at 45-50 that’s when my company usually pay out old employees.

1 out of 6 saved nothing. more than 1/2 saved sub100k. Utterly pathetic. Imagine being such garbage. These fucktards had it easier than any other generation to money Maxx and still more than half of them failed. :lul::lul::lul:

My half-cousins' grandmother opened her legs for several males.

then there are some stupid parents who sell their home, when they old instead of giving it to the kids:feelspuke:

I can't wait for the United States to collapse so it wipes out boomers along with their privileged dumb bitch and bastard offspring. I hate this nepotistic nation like you can't even believe. :feelsjuice:

Hyperinflation is coming soon, so all this talk of savings or a sustainable future for me is laughable, a discussion you would expect from the peanut gallery. Also, Jack Ma is a dumbass, I seem to recall him being arrested by the CCP. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Every week I put $100 in to a separate savings account. It's already taxed and I can take it out whenever I'm ready without being penalized. In 30 years (age 56) that's $156k plus whatever I have in my other savings at that time.

I save 20% in my retirement account. And 30% mortgage and I buy stocks for additional 30% and it’s not enough. I’m planning on retiring at 45-50 that’s when my company usually pay out old employees.
high IQ. Good for planning stuff. Many retards don't and you see em working at Walmart at 75 jfl

Hyperinflation is coming soon, so all this talk of savings or a sustainable future for me is laughable, a discussion you would expect from the peanut gallery. Also, Jack Ma is a dumbass, I seem to recall him being arrested by the CCP. :feelsjuice:
Jack Ma criticized the CCP and then got home arrested. Retard failed to realize he is only rich cause the government let him be

I'm not going to be able to retire, because I can't even get a full time job in my field. :feelsbadman:

I'm not going to be able to retire, because I can't even get a full time job in my field. :feelsbadman:
it's ogre maybe you should consider liar maxxing to get the job. You can't always do this but you could possibly LARP as a freelancer or ex dev from some dead start-up. turn off your LinkedIn ofc so this bsing won't lead you to being canceled. From there all you need is focus on getting your skills up and then bsing the interview. Having some fake stories about work you did. With a good liar resume and enough applications, you should find some company that doesn't do enough filtering and be good. Ideally Target start-ups as they don't have as much money nor job applications to filter as much. But their interviews and the work itself will be harder so your skills need be up to date or you'll be fired fast.

Anyway once you get in and 3-5 years experience. You are set

if you are even more ballsy you can make some fake w2s as proof of work. But again only do as last resort for the background check and don't do it for any legal/financial/military/medical company

from some dead start-up.
This is where I'm actually stuck, atm.

bsing the interview.
Problem is, I've been failing the technical interviews, because I don't do well with tests under pressure, and I don't know all the technical terminology of my field. I've been trying to memorize that shit for a while now, but it just doesn't stick. :fuk:

But their interviews and the work itself will be harder so your skills need be up to date or you'll be fired fast.

Anyway once you get in and 3-5 years experience. You are set
Heh. I have about 5 years of experience in the field, but my skills are kinda subpar, anyway. Tbh, I'm not sure how I've even made it as far as I have. I've been hoping to land a job in a corporation somewhere, so I could be a nameless nobody blending in and just minding my business and doing my work, so nobody would notice how shit I actually am at software development. I'm starting to think this isn't going to happen the way I wanted it to. :feelsbadman:

This is where I'm actually stuck, atm.

Problem is, I've been failing the technical interviews, because I don't do well with tests under pressure, and I don't know all the technical terminology of my field. I've been trying to memorize that shit for a while now, but it just doesn't stick. :fuk:

Heh. I have about 5 years of experience in the field, but my skills are kinda subpar, anyway. Tbh, I'm not sure how I've even made it as far as I have. I've been hoping to land a job in a corporation somewhere, so I could be a nameless nobody blending in and just minding my business and doing my work, so nobody would notice how shit I actually am at software development. I'm starting to think this isn't going to happen the way I wanted it to. :feelsbadman:
you could possibly swap into product management or devops,sysadmin or something maybe those will be easier for you

What are devops and sysadmin? I know one of my former coworkers is in devops, but I don't actually know what that means.
the devops people help deploy code by stuffing it into containers and pods. Basically they focus on making sure everything is running correctly, and being deployed to production server correctly. also sometimes having to make sure testing is going well, normally QA does that but devops have some cross over sometimes. they are kind of like the glue between developers(make new system or grow current one) and operations(maintain a system). Make sure code environment same, version control, etc. certs sometimes important but not super here unlike development where no one cares mostly.

Sysadmin helps keep a system as well, but that is basically their exclusive focus. Sysadmin is pretty wide category. They can do firewall maintenance, database maintenance, physical storage server maintenance, physical wire connection type stuff, network stays running. Lots of varied specialized roles. These jobs require more certifications than both devops and devs.Also can be very very specialized

the devops people help deploy code by stuffing it into containers and pods. Basically they focus on making sure everything is running correctly, and being deployed to production server correctly. also sometimes having to make sure testing is going well, normally QA does that but devops have some cross over sometimes. they are kind of like the glue between developers(make new system or grow current one) and operations(maintain a system). Make sure code environment same, version control, etc. certs sometimes important but not super here unlike development where no one cares mostly.

Sysadmin helps keep a system as well, but that is basically their exclusive focus. Sysadmin is pretty wide category. They can do firewall maintenance, database maintenance, physical storage server maintenance, physical wire connection type stuff, network stays running. Lots of varied specialized roles. These jobs require more certifications than both devops and devs.Also can be very very specialized
Hm, devops might be more my thing, then. I don't want to get additional certification, so I think I'll avoid sysadmin.

Actually, I just took an online assessment test for a position and was able to see the results. I scored 59/100 for proficiency, and was in the 13% percentile. I think I see why I can't get a job: I suck at software. I think it's over for me at this point. :feelsbadman:

Actually, I just took an online assessment test for a position and was able to see the results. I scored 59/100 for proficiency, and was in the 13% percentile. I think I see why I can't get a job: I suck at software. I think it's over for me at this point. :feelsbadman:
damn, yeah I guess best option would be to try some of dev adjacent roles and swap to em. Maybe you'll find one that works

damn, yeah I guess best option would be to try some of dev adjacent roles and swap to em. Maybe you'll find one that works
Dev adjacent? Is that the devops and sysadmin you mentioned earlier? Or is that something else?

Dev adjacent? Is that the devops and sysadmin you mentioned earlier? Or is that something else?
there is stuff like product manager. QA Testing, tech sales, project manager roles, scrum/agile master etc. They basically kinda fall in tech area but you don't have to code for some of the roles.

how fucking hard is it to max out a 401k and ira

boomers are retarded

there is stuff like product manager. QA Testing, tech sales, project manager roles, scrum/agile master etc. They basically kinda fall in tech area but you don't have to code for some of the roles.
Wouldn't project manager require working up from developer? Otherwise, thanks for the info. I think I'll start looking for these keywords when I do my searches. Except tech sales: I really want to avoid communication/customer support heavy type of roles. I'm not very good with interacting with other people, and my listening is too garbage for those positions, anyway.

Wouldn't project manager require working up from developer? Otherwise, thanks for the info. I think I'll start looking for these keywords when I do my searches. Except tech sales: I really want to avoid communication/customer support heavy type of roles. I'm not very good with interacting with other people, and my listening is too garbage for those positions, anyway.
project manager is different from dev, more focused on adding features to a product removing it, getting approval from higher ups in company for product feature adding

project manager is different from dev, more focused on adding features to a product removing it, getting approval from higher ups in company for product feature adding
Huh. Sounds similar to my current part-time gig, except I get the features handed down to me and told to implement them.

Huh. Sounds similar to my current part-time gig, except I get the features handed down to me and told to implement them.
yeah basically you don't implement the features. someone tells you them and you give feedback or sometimes suggest your own feature ideas. then you message this to devs and stake holders. And the devs do the implementation

Should have done like Spanish boomers who bought a shitton of properties when they were cheap during Franco's years and now they get huge pensions (because they've been working since 14 or so) plus money from rent which in big cities like Madrid, Barcelona or Seville can give you around 500€ per room depending on the zone. So renting a three bedroom flat to three students can give you around 1500€ and then you get a pension of 2000€ or even more. If you have more than one property then start adding more income.

yeah basically you don't implement the features. someone tells you them and you give feedback or sometimes suggest your own feature ideas. then you message this to devs and stake holders. And the devs do the implementation
Sounds like something I could handle, if I can get over the social hurdles. I can definitely put the social effort in, I'm fairly practiced in that at this point in my life.

We should start killing old fucks we will save so much money and we won't need (((immigration))) anymore

We should start killing old fucks we will save so much money and we won't need (((immigration))) anymore
we need euthanasia for old fucks. many of em live horrible lives. Imo it should be nornalied to be euthanized after maybe 70-75. Better dead than suffering in a shitty nursing home with shitty abusive caretakers.

we need euthanasia for old fucks. many of em live horrible lives. Imo it should be nornalied to be euthanized after maybe 70-75. Better dead than suffering in a shitty nursing home with shitty abusive caretakers.
:whitepill::whitepill:

Totally agree.. see so many of these boomers wasting away in nursing homes, watching cable news, playing slot machines, going on dumbass cruises or just being annoying af constantly ripping on younger people.

time to go boom :feelsdevil:

dying with a fuck ton of money is just utterly stupid
no i aint saying that you shouldnt moneymaxx but just do sum with it bro yo grave is gonna be 6' deep anyway

over for boomers. time for them to rot.

tbh in USA if you have average IQ, a healthy body and mind and you haven't at least made it 100,000 salary by then it is on you. Even the poorest healthy person can join military and get STEM degree and escape poverty by late 20s.

boomer generation introduced feminism and sexual liberation, they set the precedent for all other generations that failed and they're a bunch of old failed farts while the world falls apart around them and they sook about it, knowing full well that all this degeneracy is their fault :feelshaha:

boomer generation introduced feminism and sexual liberation, they set the precedent for all other generations that failed and they're a bunch of old failed farts while the world falls apart around them and they sook about it, knowing full well that all this degeneracy is their fault :feelshaha:
truth they also fucked the economy. Made building new houses very difficult. Fuck over job unions and pensions too. They get what they deserve in the end. :feelsdevil:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back