Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normal weight incels- NEVER fuck/ascend w/ an obese woman

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I would NEVER fuck an obese woman, EVER. Overweight-fine, but never obese.

USA has a shit mine ( get it, instead of gold mine, I say shit mine) of obese women. In fact , 41% of Hispanic men are obese, but nearly 50% of hispanic foids are (Source) 56% of sheboons are obese but about 39% of blk men are (source) 40% of white men and women are obese. Furthermore, its easier for a man to be classified as "obese" since a man has over 10 lbs more muscle and denser bones than do women. Women are "significantly" more obese than men and the gap is growing (source). American foids are the fattest group of people on planet earth.

NEVER ascend with an obese woman. I am a 28 year old virgin , and I would NEVER fuck one. Urban areas are full of obese 300+ lbs sheboons and Mexicans and rural areas a filled with obese, white rednecks. Rather be an incel than a simp.

Last edited:
I agree. I am skinny and am entitled to a skinny gf.

They don't want me and I sure as hell don't want them

i'd fuck pretty much any hole at this point

Landwhales don't want me.
Foidlets don't want me.
Tallfoids don't want me.
So on.

All of these "standards" threads make me believe that dudes here are more attractive then they would ever admit.

Foidlets don't want me.
Tallfoids don't want me.
So on.

All of these "standards" threads make me believe that dudes here are more attractive then they would ever admit.

Foidlets don't want me.
Tallfoids don't want me.
So on.

You would fuck a 400 lbs sheboon if she wanted you?

eh idk, but i'd fuck an obese latina
You would fuck this?
4902D96900000578-5369933-image-m-28_1518138023924.jpg

Must be nice to have the option!

Reported!

Not having sex with an obese foid does not make you a volcel. Obese foids are disgusting, why should they get to have sex when obese men rot alone?

Also, women tend to be fatter than men because they lack self control and binge on burgers every time they feel sad

I mean it's not like we have an option to do so anyways lol.

But yeah a lot of women in Western countries are fat, but they still can get some top-tier picks from their dating pool.

They also obviously get fatter as they age.

It's not physically possibe for me to get hard for a 28%+ bf foid. I have standards regarding that because this is something you can actually change. (I'm a lot skinnier than my pfp btw.)

But yeah a lot of women in Western countries are fat, but they still can get some top-tier picks from their dating pool.

They also obviously get fatter when they age.
Apparently, Middle-Eastern and Polynesian countries are more fatter than Western countries lol.

Fuck man the US is so fucking fat. Probably a big contributor to hypergamy too

They also obviously get fatter as they age.
Even most incels could realistically fuck some 400 lbs sheboon or Mexican lady. I mean, most obese women are married to other obese men.

My point is -don't do it, even IF possible.

"
top-tier picks from their dating pool.
Maybe, but not exactly in the long run. I see a lot of obese foids at work and all are married to other obese or overweight men or midgets.

Not having sex with an obese foid does not make you a volcel. Obese foids are disgusting, why should they get to have sex when obese men rot alone?
This. Women's standards are unrealistically high, but it would be harmful for men to dismiss the most basic ones in favor of sex with no solid chance of a worthwhile relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back