Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nootropics, anti depressants, fat loss pills & hair growth supplements

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
I've got adderall & modafanizl I believe for Nootropics. Would any one help me out by recommending any other?

For anti depressants I've got SSRI. Again would anyone like to help me out with any other.

For fat loss pills & hair growth supplements I wouldn't know where to exactly start with that. Help would be needed & very much appreciated thanks.

Are you taking these already? I heard modafinil makes you piss smell like shit, so I decided against that one.

Finasteride and dutasteride are the only proven hair loss reduction drugs. Minodoxil can help with regrowth as well, but I'd just stick with fin.

Unfortunately, in the 3 months I've been on fin I've gone from NW1.5 to NW 2. But usually it takes a year for good results, so I'm sticking with it.

Are you taking these already? I heard modafinil makes you piss smell like shit, so I decided against that one.

No I'm not. Looking at buying some or the best ones.
Finasteride and dutasteride are the only proven hair loss reduction drugs. Minodoxil can help with regrowth as well, but I'd just stick with fin.

Unfortunately, in the 3 months I've been on fin I've gone from NW1.5 to NW 2. But usually it takes a year for good results, so I'm sticking with it.

None of this gives you Gyno does it?

No I'm not. Looking at buying some or the best ones.

None of this gives you Gyno does it?

Fin and dut can, yes. I have not had any side effects so far from fin. It is a very low percentage who do experience side effects, approx. 2-3%.

adderall will probably reduce your appetite...

A lot of drugs prescribed for weight loss are also substituted amphetamines

I've tried a few nootropics, including adderall and modafinil. The only ones I use regularly are l-theanine and lion's mane(nammex)

He should be at medical school or prescribing drugs and racking up those $$$ from big pharma but instead he’s here.

He must really cares about us tbh.

He should be at medical school or prescribing drugs and racking up those $$$ from big pharma but instead he’s here.

He must really cares about us tbh.
Lives up to his name ngl. Still... over even for medcels.

i tried kratom yesterday. don't take too much or else you'll puke... start with like 1 gram

Adderall works as a stimulant, and stimulants increase your heart rate, awareness, etc and have your body moving. Stimulants are prescribed for weight loss because they break down calories faster, allowing room for weight loss.

Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI's) is easily passed out like candy. I'm strongly against them because it takes a few weeks before you notice the full effect if it's at the accurate dosage and if you take it one day, the next you'd feel miserable. Although, if it works for you I'd with it.

Hair loss I'd recommend a hair transplant, it ranges anywhere from $4,000-$15,000. It's costly although it'd benefit you in the long run and rather than spending money monthly on a variety of hair growth products just to try, the hair transplant will be a cheaper alternative unless you are not comfortable with it, then I'd try more natural alternatives.

I think I'll go back into fin, fuck everything. If I can go back to NW2 at least it would be already better than nothing.

I don't want to lose all my natural hair tbh.