Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AN 18 YEAR OLD DATING A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL IS PEDOPHILIA

i wanna fuck an 14yo
Be more careful with your use of indefinite articles, the added constant is only appropriate when the noun begins with a vowel, "fourteen" does not. Are you mentally pronouncing that "one-four" or some shit? WTF is wrong with you?

Can somebody explain to me how to get a jb gf on the internet/discord.
Like I'm seeing these anime fags somehow getting these girls
and I know for a fact they are obese neckbeard guys so I need to know how they do it
I am an obese neckbeard weeaboo and I've never had a JB GF so I'm not sure where the fuck you're looking.

I remember in the ancient pre-Facebook days MSN had these location-based chatrooms people would talk to random strangers inbut they closed down.

Most social justice soys are unironically pedos because their brain is perpetually stuck in a state of childhood.
This is why they are grown men obsessed with nintendo switch and pokemon.
Hey man, I still like pokemon... albeit moreso the lolis in the TV series. While I haven't gotten into the games much, I've gotten into similar grinding games like Disgaea so I don't appreciate your condemnation of gaming habits as a "state of childhood".

What are your more mature habits? Supposedly watching sports or going to strip clubs is 'adult' behavior but it doesn't seem particularly sophisticated to me.

I should probably buy a Nintendo Switch just to spite you. Anyone recommend some games on it?

I knew a guy who was dating a girl his age that had a condition that never allowed her to go through puberty so she looked 12 forever.
But since they were the same age of 18, that's fine and not pedophilia.
If you're attracted to a girl primarily because she looks prepubescent, and you feel like that for more than 6 months, then that's actually the definition of pedophilia.

Meanwhile 14 and 18 is simply horrible. Fucking clown world.
LOL you sound like such a feminist jew. Nothing at all wrong with that. I'd marry a twelve-year old right now if I could. No babies until she can squat 200 pounds though, I want to make sure she has a strong pelvis before she bears my children. She'll probably be 20 by the time she can work up to that unless it's Brock Lesnar's daughter.

I would fuck a prime jb if i had the chance
Primal

Keep in mind that means 17, 13, 11, 7, 5, 3 or 1 only.

In Japan age of consent is 13

Fourteen year old pussy is probably glorious because it's possible there's only been single-digit cocks inside it.

Be more careful with your use of indefinite articles, the added constant is only appropriate when the noun begins with a vowel, "fourteen" does not. Are you mentally pronouncing that "one-four" or some shit? WTF is wrong with you?

I am an obese neckbeard weeaboo and I've never had a JB GF so I'm not sure where the fuck you're looking.

I remember in the ancient pre-Facebook days MSN had these location-based chatrooms people would talk to random strangers inbut they closed down.

Hey man, I still like pokemon... albeit moreso the lolis in the TV series. While I haven't gotten into the games much, I've gotten into similar grinding games like Disgaea so I don't appreciate your condemnation of gaming habits as a "state of childhood".

What are your more mature habits? Supposedly watching sports or going to strip clubs is 'adult' behavior but it doesn't seem particularly sophisticated to me.

I should probably buy a Nintendo Switch just to spite you. Anyone recommend some games on it?

If you're attracted to a girl primarily because she looks prepubescent, and you feel like that for more than 6 months, then that's actually the definition of pedophilia.

LOL you sound like such a feminist jew. Nothing at all wrong with that. I'd marry a twelve-year old right now if I could. No babies until she can squat 200 pounds though, I want to make sure she has a strong pelvis before she bears my children. She'll probably be 20 by the time she can work up to that unless it's Brock Lesnar's daughter.

View attachment 246996
Keep in mind that means 17, 13, 11, 7, 5, 3 or 1 only.
15-17 would be just fine,i'm 18 myself.
Fourteen year old pussy is probably glorious because it's possible there's only been single-digit cocks inside it.
you will never have this,you already missed the chance long time ago.

15-17 would be just fine,i'm 18 myself.
Yoko

This is Yoko, she is fourteen.

Congrats on being such a big moralfag that you would refuse to fuck her no matter how hard she begged for your cock to cure her of an antispiral virus.

View attachment 247033
This is Yoko, she is fourteen.

Congrats on being such a big moralfag that you would refuse to fuck her no matter how hard she begged for your cock to cure her of an antispiral virus.
i said it was just fine you fuck,younger ones could still pleasure me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

honestly who cares if you are a trucel

In a couple of years this soys will say that a 18 yo is a pedo if he fucks an 17 yo

In the mind of an NPC a 14 to 17 year old girl with fully developed tits ass and hips is literally the same as a 4 month old baby

Honestly fucking lol at them, I'm better than these braindead NPCs

I've seen freshmen foids in high school that go out of their way to fuck fully grown Tyrones. They do it to themselves. If you white knight for them you are a fucking cuck plain and simple.

Last edited:
Never read anything on twitter, you will lose IQ points.

@Edmund_Kemper look at this shit they want to fucking beat people to death just because you're attracted to pubescent girls who have sexually developed bodies

this is crazy. 14 and 18 isn't even much of an age gap. they're only 4 years part. and saying the 18 year old deserves to die is insane. he's just some guy dating someone 4 years younger, and his girlfriend is a jb teen. he isn't some pervert molesting five year olds. saying he deserves to die is crazy. the punishment is too extreme for the crime, but this moral panic over pedophilia brainwashes people.
In the mind of an NPC a 14 to 17 year old girl with fully developed tits ass and hips is literally the same as a 4 month old baby

Honestly fucking lol at them, I'm better than these braindead NPCs
they think you deserve death if you fuck a 14 yr old when you're 18 like as if the 18 year old is a serial killer or someone who rapes toddlers.

if you want a child sex offender who is actually evil then look up peter scully

this is crazy. 14 and 18 isn't even much of an age gap. they're only 4 years part. and saying the 18 year old deserves to die is insane. he's just some guy dating someone 4 years younger, and his girlfriend is a jb teen. he isn't some pervert molesting five year olds. saying he deserves to die is crazy. the punishment is too extreme for the crime, but this moral panic over pedophilia brainwashes people.
They also have anime profile pictures. The fucking cognitive dissonance is real

They also have anime profile pictures. The fucking cognitive dissonance is real
if the age of consent is 21 in the future (it probably will be in the future), then people will want you tortured and killed for dating an 18 year old at age 22

Bluepillers: 141

:soy:

ya she no longer counts as a foid if she can't get pregnant
I think this also means that sex with a condom on is not technically sex.

Also anal/oral would also not be sex.

@Personalityinkwell

How dare he fuck a young and fresh 14 yo girl and not used and dumped 20 yo stacy. This is just outrageous. Castrate and put this dirty pedophile into solitary confinement for life.

Last edited:
Thats grooming!!1111111

Even though, they're both consenting.

These are the same normies that go on witch-hunts and burn people alive back in early history in europe, but now they have the internet to vent their sadism. They want to take our freedoms away. Its a fucking scary thing.

I know you're being sarcastic, but can you, or anyone, legit tell me why grooming is a bad thing IF the man plans on marrying the girl?
In Japan age of consent is 13

In some Middle Eastern countries, its at puberty, like Saudi Arabia :feelsEhh:

Normie cucks advocating violence is ok I guess.

View attachment 247106

But we're the terrorists for celebrating a rostie being abused by her chad bf, or roping from corona isolation?
its funny how they think an 18 year old deserves death for dating a 14 year old. like as if it's the same as a guy who rapes infants

its funny how they think an 18 year old deserves death for dating a 14 year old. like as if it's the same as a guy who rapes infants
It's cuck's way of acting alpha, because they can't do anything in real life. They think "If I can show the qweens how much I want to kill men who like teen virgins, they'll see what a non-creepy alpha I am."

It's cuck's way of acting alpha, because they can't do anything in real life. They think "If I can show the qweens how much I want to kill men who like teen virgins, they'll see what a non-creepy alpha I am."
and one guy said he doesn't think 14 and 18 is that bad because the difference is only 4 years so people on twitter just accuse of him of being a "pedophile"

and one guy said he doesn't think 14 and 18 is that bad because the difference is only 4 years so people on twitter just accuse of him of being a "pedophile"
This is why normie twitter opinions mean less than trash.

Bluepillers: 40

they still exist ITT

twitter lynch mobs
The problem is they don't realize these foids beg for chads cum willingly. They would rather stay delusional and convince themselves of these foids innocence than have to confront the brutal reality

The problem is they don't realize these foids beg for chads cum willingly. They would rather stay delusional and convince themselves of these foids innocence than have to confront the brutal reality
but muh age gap!!!!11111