Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AN 18 YEAR OLD DATING A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL IS PEDOPHILIA

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

@Edmund_Kemper look at this shit they want to fucking beat people to death just because you're attracted to pubescent girls who have sexually developed bodies

14 year old girls have no problems banging their 22 year old chad drug dealers.

these same people support trannies jfl

M'lady is a delicate flower whose smile must be protected.

i wanna fuck an 14yo
14 year old girls have no problems banging their 22 year old chad drug dealers.
these same people support trannies jfl

M'lady is a delicate flower whose smile must be protected.

Found the pedo LOL!

No seriously, these fucking soys and retarded normies subconsiously think a pedo is some old creepy white guy who fucking molests kids like the nightstalker

Social engineering actually fucking works. These normies have been brainwashed by pop culture to beleive this.

Can somebody explain to me how to get a jb gf on the internet/discord.
Like I'm seeing these anime fags somehow getting these girls and I know for a fact they are obese neckbeard guys so I need to know how they do it

Are you Brazillian @MountainGorilla ?

Found the pedo LOL!

No seriously, these fucking soys and retarded normies subconsiously think a pedo is some old creepy white guy who fucking molests kids like the nightstalker

Social engineering actually fucking works. These normies have been brainwashed by pop culture to beleive this.
Most social justice soys are unironically pedos because their brain is perpetually stuck in a state of childhood. This is why they are grown men obsessed with nintendo switch and pokemon.

Can somebody explain to me how to get a jb gf on the internet/discord.
Like I'm seeing these anime fags somehow getting these girls and I know for a fact they are obese neckbeard guys so I need to know how they do it

You basically need to LARP as a Chadlite, also you need a chad voice (cuz muh voice calling muh phone sex )

I knew a guy who was dating a girl his age that had a condition that never allowed her to go through puberty so she looked 12 forever. But since they were the same age of 18, that's fine and not pedophilia. Meanwhile 14 and 18 is simply horrible. Fucking clown world.

Found the pedo LOL!

soys and retarded normies subconsiously think a pedo is some old creepy white guy who fucking molests kids like the nightstalker

I would fuck a prime jb if i had the chance

God I fucking hate normies.

original

>Yikes!
>I know

Bunch of mongs ffs!

Most social justice soys are unironically pedos because their brain is perpetually stuck in a state of childhood. This is why they are grown men obsessed with nintendo switch and pokemon.
soys actually fuck little kids. hebephiles need to seperate themsleves from the LGBT and the left so that this could be desensitized.

Its literally considered okay when chad does it. I knew at least 30 girls in my high school that were fucking 20+ year old chads who attended the local community college.

@Edmund_Kemper look at this shit they want to fucking beat people to death just because you're attracted to pubescent girls who have sexually developed bodies

Do Americans really?

14 !? She's just a child ! Poor baby ! :soy:

Yikeerinos. This makes me and my dom trannerino gf sick

Found the pedo LOL!

tfu on normtards

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts?

Most of them have no aoc because sex outside of marriage is forbidden.

Oh, so in order to have sex you need to marry that bitch ?

What about Tinder or hookup culture?

14 years old is literally toddler

Why would I care about what sex havers are doing?

The guy already got doxed and people are actively trying to ruin his life and drive him to sui for being attracted to someone 3-4 years younger JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why would I care about what sex havers are doing?
because you're not chad and because ugly men like you and me are used as scapegoats for pedophilia and "evilness"

If she's got tits and ass, she's not a lass

it's just 4 years

A 4 year age gap is not even particularly weird. That aside, 14 year olds fuck much older men willingly all the time.

what's wrong with pedophilia ?
it's just 4 years
A 4 year age gap is not even particularly weird. That aside, 14 year olds fuck much older men willingly all the time.

Thats grooming!!1111111

Even though, they're both consenting.

These are the same normies that go on witch-hunts and burn people alive back in early history in europe, but now they have the internet to vent their sadism. They want to take our freedoms away. Its a fucking scary thing.

These are the same normies that go on witch-hunts and burn people alive back in early history in europe, but now they have the internet to vent their sadism. They want to take our freedoms away. Its a fucking scary thing.
I'm not even denying that it's risking to be dating young girls, but to say that every single case where a young girl dates an older man is abuse with no further context needed is stupid. Normies love to hate.

I'm not even denying that it's risking to be dating young girls, but to say that every single case where a young girl dates an older man is abuse with no further context needed is stupid. Normies love to hate.
Normies in general are fucking sheltered. They have a very shallow perspective on how the world works. There was a study somewhere that said that 3d world countries reported more happiness than 1st world countries.