Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlewhores tell their daughters and nieces to date white guys instead of asian guys.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Screenshot 20180619 214622

These woman are openly brainwashing their female relatives to date white men.
Ricecel on suicidewatch.
Courtesy of xxxinceltion

cute ass mixed babys haha Say that to elliot rodger. Look what race mixing did to him.

cute ass mixed babys haha Say that to elliot rodger. Look what race mixing did to him.
Elliot believed he looked better than full Asians because he was half white, he was delusional.

Last edited:
Noodlewhores really wanna get BLEACHED:lul::lul::lul:
>Cute ass mixed babies
Hapa kids are ugly as fuck and raised in shitty living environments. It's better to be full Asian.

"cute ass mixed babies" too bad most of them turn out to be incel looking trash.

Noodlewhores really wanna get BLEACHED:lul::lul::lul:
>Cute ass mixed babies
Hapa kids are ugly as fuck and raised in shitty living environments. It's better to be full Asian.
"cute ass mixed babies" too bad most of them turn out to be incel looking trash.
Like she gives a fuck about how her little goblins will look like. All she wants is a white Chad's cock.

Whenever bitches say this, someone needs to spam them links to r/hapa. That place is pretty much incel - hapa edition.

These whores really do worship white dick
lifefuel for whitecels

yea her "aunt", sure.
She just doesn't want to say it openly. aunty never said shit.

If I was Asian I'll blow my brains out I can't handle that shit.

"cute ass mixed babies"
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Gonna be disappointed later on

Typical. Her half Asian son will carry the burden while she gobbles up that white cawk. Her daughter on the other hand will continue the vicious cycle.

"cute ass mixed babies"
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Gonna be disappointed later on

And then noodlewhores of the future will not want to fuck her ricel son, they will just want white chads, perpetuating the cycle

And you just know that by "boring" she means "having a small dick" :lul::lul::lul: its so fucking over for ricecels man. Noodlewhores need to be taught a lesson or two.
burn her in fire
Dissolve her in acid imo

I hate when these retarded bitches think mixing is cute. They don't realize the science behind having sex with someone that looks nothing like you which is why so many mixed children come out looking/being fucking retarded or having some weird ass alien problem

Hell of a vicious circle, isn't it?
It is, and the worst of it is that their very existence is proof of how much their mother does not find them attractive, people should save all those comments from noodlewhores bashing asian guys and then show to their ricels sons when they are older

unless the Hapas are female then of course its a different sotry. They get worshipped like godesses

Honestly noodlewhores are beyond redemption.

Asian women cope so hard. "Cute ass mixed babies!" jfl, if mixed people are so good looking, why don't asian women date hapas?

Also just lol at looking down at your Asian baby and thinking he's ugly. What the fuck is wrong with chinkesses.

Damn and i thought latina bitches were the greatest BWC worshipers

"Cute ass mixed babies"

Cant+dodge+the+rodge+wow+great+content+steal+op_317fa7_5164172.gif

"Improving the race" they call it. An average white guy is more desirable than the best looking ethnik.

If I was Asian I'll blow my brains out I can't handle that shit.
quite the opposite, this would only make you want to blow THEIR brains out if you're asian. Grade A ragefuel.