Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope noodlewhores needs to be nanking 1937'd

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
as a ricecel, I think noodles need to be employed as public servants. They'll serve all the ricecels and be given an "special" treatment if they refuse to do so. Also, chinkland and ricecels should begin enforcing burka.

as a ricecel, I think noodles need to be employed as public servants. They'll serve all the ricecels and be given an "special" treatment if they refuse to do so. Also, chinkland and ricecels should begin enforcing burka.
yellow shariah when?:feelshmm:

New incel term: going nanking :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Asian men need to enslave noodles as sex slaves - the burka stuff, not really...just have Asian women whore themselves to Asian men as 100x more than they even did to foreigners.

Tbh, if I was a dictator and had ultimate power, other than the nukes, this would be what I would do - have all women enslaved as whores/strippers/in massage parlours etc...then let men go there for free, every single day. Afterall, you could eliminate 90% of jobs - with modern machinery, I believe society could function well with people just working 2 hours per day. The rest of the day, men would just spend with their harem of sex slaves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back