Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhores have no business complaining about being fetishized if they ONLY date white men

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2022 03 25 22 25 02 Im Asian I dont want to hear about your Asian fetish   TwoXChromosomes

FUCKING SOCIOPATHS

strong words, but coming from whore that has whiteru kokku fetish and even learned English to pursue dream of sticking white meat inside her

they love being fetishized.
it's a form of humblebrag when they post that shit.

elab, i don't know what conclusion to draw from this
like it sounds like this commenter is a low SMV pickmesha that enjoys being complimented for genetic features. She would take being liked for simply being asian as a compliment. She is being downvoted because she does not have the SMV privledge of feeling insulted for a compliment.

And to be frank, most minority men would take this as a compliment too

like it sounds like this commenter is a low SMV pickmesha that enjoys being complimented for genetic features. She would take being liked for simply being asian as a compliment.

And to be frank, most minority men would take this as a compliment too
oh, i see.
probably everyone would like to be complimented for genetic features.

too bad the "compliments" for ricemen are all veiled insults.
when people tell ricemen look young, it's another way to say that they're neotenous, short, have bad frame, and baby fat in the face.
and when they say you're smart/look smart, it means you're a nerdy loser.

oh, i see.
probably everyone would like to be complimented for genetic features.

too bad the "compliments" for ricemen are all veiled insults.
when people tell ricemen look young, it's another way to say that they're neotenous, short, have bad frame, and baby fat in the face.
and when they say you're smart, it means you're a nerdy loser.
I just can't comprehend what it would be like to be fetishized. Men just dont work this way. Even if gay dudes fetishized us-- I mean as long as they aren't gonna grope us or some shit, I just don't see harm in it. Admiration is admiration.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmTRbc76NSg

FUCKING CRINGE

What a bunch of whiny cunts. They don't even understand what it's like to be lonely. These people are fucking assholes. I JUST WANT SOME PUSSY FUCKING THROWN AT ME, AND THESE PEOPLE ARE ACTING LIKE A FUCKING VICTIM BECAUSE THEY ARE 2nd FIDDLE OR SOME PIECE OF FUCKDOLL.

I WANTED TO BE A FUCK DOLL MY ENTIRE PUBESCENT LIFE.

You're misunderstanding what she is trying to communicate. She's not trying to call out "bad" behavior, she's essentially "bragging." Women do this to each other constantly, they'll brag about how awful it is to be hit on so as a way to signal status. What is iconic here is that noodles love white men, so much so that 50% of all asian women who cohabitate with partners are with white guys. White men have nowhere near the same level of attraction towards asian women. It's a total reversal of reality.
high IQ post

You're misunderstanding what she is trying to communicate. She's not trying to call out "bad" behavior, she's essentially "bragging." Women do this to each other constantly, they'll brag about how awful it is to be hit on so as a way to signal status. What is ironic here is that noodles love white men, so much so that 50% of all asian women who cohabitate with partners are with white guys. White men have nowhere near the same level of attraction towards asian women. It's a total reversal of reality.
Yeah, they're essentially just passive aggressively signaling to white roasties that they're coming to steal their men :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No wonder white feminists don't give a shit about noodles getting their heads bashed in on the streets lately, they're probably happy about it :feelsokman:

It blackpills me tbh. All social interaction is some kind of status reproductive game.
Especially with how feminized society has become even men are expected to participate in these catfights.

Asian fetish? I've never heard of someone wanting to have sex with a girl because they were Asian. Men just pick the most attractive women available to them regardless of race.

This is exactly how a lot of white foids feel about men of color actually. Tons of creepy Indian, Middle eastern, and Asian men get in the DMs of white foids.

But we all know damn well white foids are way too afraid of being labeled racist. So we never hear them complaining about being fetishized for being "white" but thats exactly how they feel. Of course, they're not complaining about being fetishized for being white when they meet a Chad, Chang, Chadriguez, or Chaddam.

‘Dating is rough’>’I’m sick of being fetished‘.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back