Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhores being noodlewhores

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Today I was in office hours for this math class, anyways, there's this kid in the class who is legit genius tier. However, he looks very dirty and seems to have a form of very extroverted savant like autism. He always takes his shoes off in every class and just sits there with a pair of dirty socks rolled up over his pants. Today he kept running up to the board to clarify the concepts further when the main office hours teacher (this polish Chad kid) was explaining stuff. His intentions, I knew were good despite the action of interrupting the teacher being slightly rude. Everybody kept staring at his socks as he would run across the floor.

There was this Asian girl next to me and he must have personally helped her with like three problem. Anyways, despite his help, towards the end of the class when he ran up to the board to interrupt the teacher again, she screamed "wasn't "teachers name" supposed to be doing this alone?". The teacher had to say "that's ok" (as to not make a big deal of the kid interrupting him).

JFL, I knew he wasn't trying to be rude because of autism but this noodlefoid couldn't grasp that. I don't know if he's incel, he's not ugly, he just looks exactly like a 6'2 Christopher McCandless but much dirtier.

That's how he looks and dresses except he has red hair lol.

CM2
CM3

Last edited:
lol i would be annoyed too if some kid with smelly socks would run around and disturb the lesson for everyone

Should have said "aren't whores suppose to shut their stupid mouths"?

lol i would be annoyed too if some kid with smelly socks would run around and disturb the lesson for everyone
he explains it better than polish Chad tbh, kids a genius srs

What type of math?

he explains it better than polish Chad tbh, kids a genius srs
Why u didnt talk to him and let him know the social negativity from socks. And interruptions could be rude.

Noodlewhores are the worst. I don’t understand yellow fever.

It would have been the perfect thing tbh.

Typical noodlewhores at it's finest