Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL noodlewhores are so fucking ugly

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
fucking foids look like golem jfl

jfl at the copers who think asian foids are even remotely good looking
all the attractive ones just use surgery and spam fakeup tbh

JFL:

asian women are pretty ugly but with makeup they can look "cute".

And they think I am ugly :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The power of fakeup

mogs me in smv

sfcels on suicide watch

Yet they will still reject most East Asian men.

they look like aliens. I would put southern/southwestern asian foids above that bug looking chink variety

they look like aliens. I would put southern/southwestern asian foids above that bug looking chink variety
Those are east asians. Chinese and Korean. South East Asian are the most attractive in general. I'd put Japanese as the most attractive though. Indians foids are either hot or extremely ugly

Based. I find them the ugliest race for the most part. Their bodies are usually flat or masculine too. Just shit faces and physiques. Over

I can't complain really, I'm ugly myself

Most Asian dudes prefer their women with little to no makeup. It makes them look a lot more youthful. The before photo looks far better imo. She is very attractive with or without makeup.

Honestly when they are ugly they are uglier than abos. They just look horrid. Like incan mummies or something.