Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy noodlewhores are shameless

BlondesHateMe

BlondesHateMe

Blonde bombshell browncell
today i guess because of easter weekend all the normies were out and about flaunting their sexhaver status

i saw so many WMAF it made me nauseous. and i dont even GAF about noodlewhores since as a curry im only attracted to namerelated

these noodles are not even embarrassed about being seen with a sub7 as long as he JBW. which is funny because they will reject their HAPA son as soon as shes done extracting and getting filled with mayo:feelswhat:

They are race traitors.

I should change my name to Noodleshateme.

Last night it did seem as if there was an inordinate amount of WMAF around. I think it does look nauseating even for people with no stake in it. I think that WMAF really does prove that dating is massively skewed in women's favor. Most of those white men cannot get white women and settle with Asian women. I really have to wonder how many people would actually have the nerve to argue against an Asian incel as the dating disparity is pretty in-your-face.

I have heard white women complain about ABCD, which means "Asian Babe, Caucasian Dork." It is infuriating that a white woman would complain about a white man dating someone when she finds him to be unworthy.

It seems pretty difficult to continue to believe that Asian women are fetishized. It is obvious that this trend is driven by their own preference for white men.

When a woman says or writes, "Getting a girlfriend is easy, just don't be an asshole," you can respond, "So I guess you think that all Asian men are assholes."

Thanks for aiding with the BS circlejerk.

today i guess because of easter weekend all the normies were out and about flaunting their sexhaver status

i saw so many WMAF it made me nauseous. and i dont even GAF about noodlewhores since as a curry im only attracted to namerelated

these noodles are not even embarrassed about being seen with a sub7 as long as he JBW. which is funny because they will reject their HAPA son as soon as shes done extracting and getting filled with mayo:feelswhat:
race traitors, they are embarassing

View attachment 1110102

Thanks for aiding with the BS circlejerk.
intellau!
nice to see you!
Do you have any thoughts on the WMAF discussion?
I am trying to extract the details from your art but I can't see anything related to WMAF
is there any encoded subliminals that have to do with GWAS's in there perhaps?

When a woman says or writes, "Getting a girlfriend is easy, just don't be an asshole," you can respond, "So I guess you think that all Asian men are assholes."
I had these conversations on cuckit, they will unironically say yes because muh Asian patriarchy you aborted female fetuses :foidSoy:

White roasties generally defend noodlewhore JBW "preference", they don't give a shit about the sub-5s noodlewhores date.

I had these conversations on cuckit, they will unironically say yes because muh Asian patriarchy you aborted female fetuses :foidSoy:

White roasties generally defend noodlewhore JBW "preference", they don't give a shit about the sub-5s noodlewhores date.
White women in general probably feel bad for Asian men. A lot of white women feel threatened by Asian women, especially Jewish women as a lot of Jewish men marry Asian women. It is just not socially acceptable for white women to publicly criticize Asian women, but it is always open season on criticizing men, which is why white and Asian women will accuse white men of having "Asian fetishes" even though it it beyond obvious that most of them are just settling with Asian women.

White women in general probably feel bad for Asian men. A lot of white women feel threatened by Asian women, especially Jewish women as a lot of Jewish men marry Asian women. It is just not socially acceptable for white women to publicly criticize Asian women, but it is always open season on criticizing men, which is why white and Asian women will accuse white men of having "Asian fetishes" even though it it beyond obvious that most of them are just settling with Asian women.
Jfl they don't feel bad, roasties have zero empathy for low value men.

And I don't believe they feel threatened either, whenever someone brings up "Asian fetish" it's always noodlewhores themselves to humblebrag how easily they can get ugly white men. Meanwhile white women don't even give a fuck kek.

Jfl they don't feel bad, roasties have zero empathy for low value men.

And I don't believe they feel threatened either, whenever someone brings up "Asian fetish" it's always noodlewhores themselves to humblebrag how easily they can get ugly white men. Meanwhile white women don't even give a fuck kek.
White women definitely feel threatened by Asian women. Especially Jewish women. I heard a lot of white women in San Francisco complain about it.

My mother is Chinese and my father is white. When white women would complain about it, I would say, "Well there are plenty of Asian men for you to date. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you expected me to think that Asian men are not good enough for you!" And they look down in shame.

Asian woman had no Shame. Being born as a ricecel like me IS brutal, especially in sea :cryfeels:

Thank god I barely went outside unless if I need to

Just another day another noodlewhore thirsting for cumskin cock

Tbh I don't give a shit about what guys foids of other races date, as long as the foids of my race don't date out.

Tbh I don't give a shit about what guys foids of other races date, as long as the foids of my race don't date out.
Curries don’t date out, so gratz.

Not to the same extent as other races, but those that date out do exist and I get angry when I see it.
It seems as if Indian men and women date each other, and I see a lot of both the men and women with white people.

Not to the same extent as other races, but those that date out do exist and I get angry when I see it.
Kike foids do it the most of all races

I think "a lot" is a strong word. Curries are white people's last option to date.

Asian women are probably the biggest race traitors out of every other demographic.

Disgusting whores deserve massive genocide (in minecraft) :feelsokman:

Brootal. Jewish propaganda backfires.
When you think of Jews controlling everyone, you should always remember that foids control Jews.

They were the original simps.
Yep. The religion was changed from patrilineal (father to child) to matrilineal (mother to child) because they were being cucked so much that they knew no one could ever really know who the father is.

I think "a lot" is a strong word. Curries are white people's last option to date.
No, I think that Indian men and women date white people "a lot" is pretty accurate. I do know whit women who have married Indian men or are in relationships with them.

Indian women seem to be EXTREMELY popular with white men. The most amazing woman I have ever met is an Indian woman who looks like Gal Gadot with the most amazing hair. I see a lot of Indian women who are very beautiful, definitely more than East Asian women. There are a lot of East Asian women who my Chinese mom and I call "potatoes," fat and ugly. I really don't see that many unattractive Indian women.

No, I think that Indian men and women date white people "a lot" is pretty accurate. I do know whit women who have married Indian men or are in relationships with them.

Indian women seem to be EXTREMELY popular with white men. The most amazing woman I have ever met is an Indian woman who looks like Gal Gadot with the most amazing hair. I see a lot of Indian women who are very beautiful, definitely more than East Asian women. There are a lot of East Asian women who my Chinese mom and I call "potatoes," fat and ugly. I really don't see that many unattractive Indian women.
You and your mom are anomalies for chinks. Your people generally despise dark-skinned people the most.

No they dont :feelskek: :feelscry:
White women probably understand why there are so many Asian incels. That is why white women constantly say that incels are "mainly white supremecists," they don't want to acknowledge that there are a lot of Asian incels, because then that would open up a real conversation about how incels happen, and everyone can understand why there are so many Asian incels and it isn't because Asian incels are being assholes.

You and your mom are anomalies for chinks. Your people generally despise dark-skinned people the most.
I didn't mention how my mom feels about Indian women, but yeah, she thinks they are pretty.

I don't know what to tell you, but white men are generally attracted to Indian women, and the men do pretty well as well. Indian people often look like white people with darker skin.

There is a gorgeous Indian girl in my neighborhood with a white boyfriend. Slim, petite, big poofy hair, a big mouth which always has bright red lipstick on it.

There is a gorgeous Indian girl in my neighborhood with a white boyfriend. Slim, petite, big poofy hair, a big mouth which always has bright red lipstick on it.
I would spit on them.