Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores are literally more racist than Hitler

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
41ltllzhwdk71.png

Even by Nazi standards you didn't have to be blond and blue-eyed to classify as Aryan (as Hitler wasn't blond himself). For noodlewhores anyone with dark hair OR eyes is a subhuman shitskin :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@SlayerSlayer @starcrapoo @AllanKing

Last edited:
Tell her I'm not looking for someone with a rice field on her pussy :lul:

ultimate noodlewhore summon: blue-eyes white dragon

She is ethnic.
She has inferiority complex .

Makes me more angry than I am already

She's fucked. Chads don't date low-tier noodlewhores.

Then the noodlewhore finds a blue eyed reddit cuck, has a mutt son with brown eyes that still looks pretty much asian, gets divorced with a cuck for divorce money and hates her son till her death. :feelsclown: Been there, seen that too many times :smonk:

Why? They can fuck and dump them, but dating is limited to Stacys. Why would a Chad date a noodlewhore when he can literally date the most attractive White females?
Chads like variety.

Noodle gonna noodle, what do you expect?! :feelsmage:

Why? They can fuck and dump them, but dating is limited to Stacys. Why would a Chad date a noodlewhore when he can literally date the most attractive White females?
There are Chads with Asian fetish. There was even a swedish Chad who changed his name to a Japanese name and moved there.

I’m gonna make a thread on eyecolor pill. Giga suicidefuel incoming.

Mao should have slaughtered all noodlewhores.

Mao should have slaughtered all noodlewhores.
Then what? It's not like there's a race that likes Asians so much that their foids would willingly fill in the vacuum.

Lifefuel for blondcel[UWSL]s[/UWSL]

Even redditors are blackpilled on the noodle question:

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

everyone has his/her own fetish,doesnot matter

noodlewhores are the worst femoid:feelsugh:

Most women are literally more racist than Hitler​

fixed it

that's me when i make a character in a video game

Nowadays women are more discriminating than a Nazi concentration camp guard JFL :feelshaha:
Most of them are more obsessed with eugenics than both Himmler and Mengele combined while many of them being mediocre looking at the same time :feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Whitu cocku onry!!!!!

ER's dad had blue eyes yet because of his noodlewhore mothers subhuman genetics, ER came out as an asiatic hapa with no blue eyes

ER's dad had blue eyes yet because of his noodlewhore mothers subhuman genetics, ER came out as an asiatic hapa with no blue eyes
Yep. Blue eyes are recessive. OP's noodlewhore is retarded, or she's playing the long game. Any children she has will have brown eyes, but it's possible her grandchildren could have blue eyes.

...of course, to have grandchildren she'll have to have daughters. Her sons will be incels. She's probably too retarded to understand that. She'll probably shit out one boy and then turn into a shrew who never has sex with her husband.

1200px Punnett hetero homoblue

Last edited:
No color halo for subhuman orbitals :blackpill:
Massive cope, LARP if someone hasn’t ever said “you have pretty eyes” or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back