Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores are built for love not lust

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

1. EA women, while constantly, gratuitously exploited through mass media depictions of their culture/history by being oversexualized, cannot truly be SEXualized. The EDAR gene mutation that gives EAs nearly all of their characteristics (thicker hair shaft, dark hair, more sweat glands) also code for smaller breasts and thinner frames, smaller sexual organs: https://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/15/science/studying-recent-human-evolution-at-the-genetic-level.html . Furthermore, in my opinion, when EA women are subscribing to western standards of beauty while abandoning their own cultures which last 1000's of years, they are only degrading themselves. Look how better EA women appear when they follow their native cultures! We must understand that the EA people are intrinsically built for love, not lust. And love is superior to lust.

This is some new level of ricecope. Too bad your pure noodle wiferinos prefer choking on BWC to entertaining your asexual beta fantasies :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ricecels really are the greatests copers :feelshaha::feelshaha: I have to give them credit for creativity

JFL, the whole "i don't see color" bullshit is not gonna last very long with rice evolutionists on the job

The cope
They are taking an 8 incher while you think about love

For love, yeah. Hakkujins 6 feet love. If you don't rope of Nanking on them, you'd go extinct like Dodos.

the copium level is embarassing

Final state of rice

Noodle whores were made for white men. For the past 5000 years, they've only married Asian men because that was the only males available to them

Brootal as fuck when you think about it. That all your gook ancestors only fucked each other because they had no better option :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ricecels really are the greatests copers :feelshaha::feelshaha: I have to give them credit for creativity
True, even in anime, the poor fucks have to depict themselves with Caucasoid features JFL. What's even funnier is that they depict ugly characters with more asiatic facial features. Think of Brock from Pokemon as an obvious example. He has chink eyes and never gets any girls, while Ash who has actually eyes always has a new girl thirsting for him :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

When I was a kid, I never would have guessed anime came from asia since all the characters tend to look caucasion

DukeDevlin

This is some new level of ricecope.
"Muh gunpowder" strikes again. If Asia was doing so well, how was it utterly defeated by tiny island nations of White people for the last two hundred years?

Noodle whores were made for white men. For the past 5000 years, they've only married Asian men because that was the only males available to them

Brootal as fuck when you think about it. That all your gook ancestors only fucked each other because they had no better option :feelsrope::feelsrope:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

racism against asians comes down to the simple fact that asians are weaklings

polynesians are almost the same thing, yet no one bullies them

Your threads are always about WMAF. You must be rice

All their creativity goes into coping which is why anime is a thing.
Cope. There's nothing creative about anime since their animation is ripped off from Disney cartoons.

10 points 6 comments

Love is not real between two of the opposite sex.

Love is for God, drug associates who died for you and for your male mentors.