Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Noodlewhore talks about how she wants 6"9 chad

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Death to all femlets.

How are we the only ones who recognize this as highly problematic? Like, I know people are fucking stupid, but I mean come on man.

Do they not realise that by fucking 205+ men they're ensuring the existence of tall men ends??? they probably enjoy the idea theyre ending a bloodline

Your math is way off, there is no way 6’7 men are that common.

View: https://imgur.com/a/HbK2COI

your post is the one that actually claims that 2m tall poeple are by 0.06% more , compared to what I've said

Not that it's very relevant, since above 192 (6"4) all the percentages are look pretty much the same

your post is the one that actually claims that 2m tall poeple are by 0.06% more , compared to what I've said

Not that it's very relevant, since above 192 (6"4) all the percentages are look pretty much the same
Did you not read that it said 6’5 was around 0.16%?

Did you not read that it said 6’5 was around 0.16%?
living in a top10 height country with very few immigrants, it's not as rare as you say it would be

When men want attractive women, we are considered as entitled. When women want top 0.001% of men, its just their standards and there's no entitlement :foidSoy:

They aren't cleaning the genepool in their eyes quite the opposite they are ensuring less tall and good looking people will exist in the future. #BanFemletsFromBreeding

How are we the only ones who recognize this as highly problematic? Like, I know people are fucking stupid, but I mean come on man.
idk lol. sometimes i wonder if most normies males at my university are blackpilled and just dont show it (like i do). I mean, how can a man NOT be blackpilled with content like this floating around everywhere ?

Girls only go for tall guys

has to be white chad only btw*

over for tall niggers

totally reasonable guys, you just need to get life ruining LL surgery to go up a few inches, you're being pretty problematic saying that a 5'4 becky shouldn't expect a man with a height from the top 0.15%

totally reasonable guys, you just need to get life ruining LL surgery to go up a few inches, you're being pretty problematic saying that a 5'4 becky shouldn't expect a man with a height from the top 0.15%
6"9 definitely isn't as common 0.15% or 1 in 700, not even in netherlands

80% the players in NBA are 6"7 or below

Last edited:
idk lol. sometimes i wonder if most normies males at my university are blackpilled and just dont show it (like i do).
Surely we're outnumbered legion to one. Numerous times have I displayed my distaste for normies and their ineptitude to colleagues at university, yet nobody took particularly kindly to it. They didn't rebuke me or anything, but it was plain they disagreed. Do you really act like a thoroughly bluepilled cuck at university?
I mean, how can a man NOT be blackpilled with content like this floating around everywhere ?
Most women are more tactful than the one in the vid, so most men probably think such women are the exception in terms of dating preferences whereas -- in reality -- they're merely the exception in terms of vocality. Combined with the bluepill indoctrination rampant in soyciety it's an easy to make mistake. We all did in our days of yore.

Do you really act like a thoroughly bluepilled cuck at university?
I just keep quiet about the blackpill. My stemcel friends like to go on and on about personality and stuff like that, and they think that their time to get girls will come when they graduate and find careers. some of the others genuinely dont seem to care about finding a partner though (which is a good thing, as an incel).

its hard not to speak up and say things about height and looks, because i know it will just make me public enemy #1 lol.
Numerous times have I displayed my distaste for normies and their ineptitude to colleagues at university, yet nobody took particularly kindly to it
what do you mean ? i don't get what you mean by ineptitude to colleagues.

Asian women with american/european accents are just as bad as white women. They were raised on western degeneracy.

Apparently now the jews are pushing this “asians are cool” thing. Fuck I hate jews. :lasereyes:
The only things that makes them better is not being usually as unhinged REEING sjws and knowing how to put the fork down.

I just keep quiet about the blackpill. My stemcel friends like to go on and on about personality and stuff like that, and they think that their time to get girls will come when they graduate and find careers. some of the others genuinely dont seem to care about finding a partner though (which is a good thing, as an incel).

its hard not to speak up and say things about height and looks, because i know it will just make me public enemy #1 lol.
Okay. So long as you don't go along with them then. That would be kinda cucked.
what do you mean ? i don't get what you mean by ineptitude to colleagues.
I've added parentheses for clarity
Numerous times have I displayed my distaste for (normies and their ineptitude) to colleagues at university, yet nobody took particularly kindly to it

View: https://twitter.com/whatever/status/1626803880490303489?t=oK8p_z0yiiG3jqz3dc2HYA&s=19

Women have no concept of how height percentile works

Even in white countries where 3rd world nigrants haven't brought down the average, the height percentile is divided by 10 for every 10 centimeters above 180cm

180cm (6) =10%
185cm (6"1) = 8%
190cm (6"3) =1%
195cm (6"5) = 0.7%
2m (6"7) =0.1%
2m 5cm (6"9) = probably not very much

She's probably well aware and still won't touch anyone less than that. Hypergamy at it's finest.

Who cares typical ethnic whore moment