Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhore princess moves to America to get bleached

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Jfl at her cuck husband, why would you bring your wife to a country where 99% of the population mogs you? He should know she will eventually fuck the next best cumskin and cuck him :feelswhat:

She got a taste of the degenerate American life, and her ovaries went on auto pilot.

Prime example of why women shouldn't leave the home.

Looking forward to her sadness when she realizes she won't get the pale skin white looking children she wants :feelskek:

If they have a son, the ricecel will bananarang and get his ass back to Japan by his late 20s to mid 30s.

For the life of me I can't comprehend how people accepted living under monarchies.

history was right, don't let women leave the house or they WILL abandon you for a bigger chad :feelshaha:

She planned this shit. She has no more royal obligations; watch her divorce this cuck in less than 5 years

Jfl at her cuck husband, why would you bring your wife to a country where 99% of the population mogs you? He should know she will eventually fuck the next best cumskin and cuck him :feelswhat:
and where the country is collapsing...

@MarquisDeSade

but at least they have the resources to leave and go where they want....

strange times :blackpill:

Cope, she’s getting curried @Zer0/∞

For the life of me I can't comprehend how people accepted living under monarchies.
Ask leafcucks why they still want British rule in North America despite us winning independence.

I had a good friend from Taiwan.

His bitch wife got to California and dumped him