Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodlewhore murdered by her boyfriend in SF

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
It being SF and all, I guarantee you her boyfriend was white lol

You see what happens to foids in interracial relationships? They are far more likely to be murdered being in interracial relationships/marriages.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1ItEO3ql44

Giga base Hope he graped first

why did he kill her? now the stupid fuck has to sit in prison. did he rope right after? this story is still lifefuel :feelsohh:

You see what happens to foids in interracial relationships? They are far more likely to be murdered being in interracial relationships/marriages.
Race mixers deserve death.

Lifefuel before I go to bed :feelscomfy: (in video game)

Noodlewhores in SF will date anything but Asian.

She would likely still be alive now had she just dated a guy from her own race.

Asian men commit far less crimes than other races of men and we have far lower cases of domestic abuse.

Tough luck for you buddy. Whites have mixed with multiple folks throughout history. Race mixing isn't a new concept. Whenever migration occured race mixing also occured.
Race mixer should be genocided. Any and all pajeet monkeys who even bother to stare at White women should have their dicks chopped off.

Whenever migration occured race mixing also occured.
Migration doesn't matter because pajeets are looked at with disgust by all White women. pajeets are sexual untouchables and lepers.

Gookwhore got what it exactly deserved

You could say she chose the wong kind of partner. :feelsEhh:

Its ok because he had a nice personality and was global elite in taking showers

Migration doesn't matter because pajeets are looked at with disgust by all White women. pajeets are sexual untouchables and lepers.
History clearly indicate otherwise though. And if not white women pajeets have mixed with women of other races. It's mainly due to the British Empire tbh. British Indian Sailors and Soldiers frequently intermixed with women of the places they were taken too. This happened in UK, France, South East Asia, Guyana, Australia and New Zealand. In New Zealand in particular there is a community of Indian Maori mixed folks.
You can't dictate human nature bruh.

jfl at the youtube comments all saying that it was a white guy.

this story went from being a sad story of a young woman getting murdered to a case mostly about whether her boyfriend was white or not LOL

History clearly indicate otherwise though. And if not white women pajeets have mixed with women of other races. It's mainly due to the British Empire tbh. British Indian Sailors and Soldiers frequently intermixed with women of the places they were taken too. This happened in UK, France, South East Asia, Guyana, Australia and New Zealand. In New Zealand in particular there is a community of Indian Maori mixed folks.
You can't dictate human nature bruh.
Keep coping. Whites are repulsed by pajeetism.

Besides the appearance, I have several Asian SNPs for EA in there...I'll structure it later.

the quetion is what she did to get an end like that

He took hallucinogen & thought he was in the middle of a Mortal Kombat match

Tough luck for you buddy. Whites have mixed with multiple folks throughout history. Race mixing isn't a new concept. Whenever migration occured race mixing also occured.
This whole "muh everyone mongrelized" is an SJW tier argument. White mixture has not changed substantially since the Bronze Age. Even when it comes to groups on the periphery of Europe, the Natufian (MENA) component in Southern Europeans like Italians is literally in the single digits (percentage-wise), same goes for the East Asian component in groups like Finns and East Slavs.

Last edited:
I feel more empathy for the local insects, bumblebees, ladybugs and ants then I do a noodlewhore.

This whole "muh everyone mongrelized" is an SJW tier argument. White mixture has not changed substantially since the Bronze Age. Even when it comes to groups on the periphery of Europe, the Natufian (MENA) component in Southern Europeans like Italians is literally in the single digits (percentage-wise), same goes for the East Asian component in groups like Finns and East Slavs.
Off course even today interracial relations are a fringe concept, only Jewish media promotes it heavily making it seem it happens more than usual. Most people date within their own since that's what they grow up with. What I meant was that white people aren't really that averse to mating with non whites. 12% of white dudes and 10% of white women marry out in USA after all. A mayo becky will happy date a Tyrone or Chaddam.

This dirty bitch got what she deserved :lul:

toll paid. whats that? it only applies to XMWF couples? haha get fucked

Not only do these kind of guys get foids, while I rot in my room, but they also throw that life away, by ending up in jail. Dumb fucks.

Off course even today interracial relations are a fringe concept, only Jewish media promotes it heavily making it seem it happens more than usual. Most people date within their own since that's what they grow up with. What I meant was that white people aren't really that averse to mating with non whites. 12% of white dudes and 10% of white women marry out in USA after all. A mayo becky will happy date a Tyrone or Chaddam.
The percentages you use are marriage interracially, not hook ups and procreation. White foids are fucking whores for Tyrone, they mostly mix with them sadly