Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Noodlewhore made her boyfriend kill himself

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Poor spick probably thought he was a big shot because he got himself a qt Asian gf instead of having to settle with an obese el goblita of his own race. Sadly for him she was still a female, and as we all know, females are heartless animals that will drive a man to suicide for laughs.
Atleast the cucked police are doing something right for once and charging her, inb4 she only gets community service

Even on the 0.000000000000001% chance that we ascend, this is what we get? It will only get worse. Clown world has no peak

He's the lucky one

How much of a pussy must you be to be under someone's control to the extent that they could make you commit suicide by text

She probably went to an upscale hotel bar upwards and celebrated with a glass of Veuve Cliquot. And then she got dicked down by Chad and Tyrone later that night.

Ah, life of a foid.

By the way, does anyone else remember Michelle Carter and her eyebrows?

How much of a pussy must you be to be under someone's control to the extent that they could make you commit suicide by text
Foids are the new gods.

the whore will now just find another one and replace him, noodlewhores have no feelings

he deserved to die if he killed himself because of a fucking foid.

"Ricecel Ascends, Kills Self"

Exactly, that’s why I can’t even feel sympathy for these guys. I’m mad someone like that gets a gf over me

They should hang that whore, fuck all women are whores

1 less numale gigacuck
Dont feel sorry at all for him

so be it . if a women has this much control over you, you are already dead inside so a lesson to be observed and learnt from.

And she will probably get a slap on the wrist and get away with it. Cucked American “justice” system.

And she will probably get a slap on the wrist and get away with it. Cucked American “justice” system.
Considering the other female that did the same act got a little over a year of prison-time it wouldn't surprise me.

Me and the guy have mutual friends no joke

jfl at rice "men"
1 less numale gigacuck
Dont feel sorry at all for him
HA4I1lr

T1229

There are men like Alexander who die dissatisfied even after conquering the whole world and than their are men like this who die because a whore told them to.

She was made because she realized she could get a white chad and was with a ricel.

Yep, that's a follow

She felft cheated, now she can upgrade.
She also scored points with her feminist friends.

Women DESPISE weak men. Let this be a lesson for you. I suppose it's some kind of a primordial instinct from the cavemen days to filter out the weak from strong.

I would never kill myself over some hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back