Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore literally writes an academic paper on why her kind loves white cock

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Some excerpts:

White American men are seen as physically larger. The White male body has become the model masculine body sending messaging of the man’s body as being strong, tough, independent. While it also emits masculine imagination such as aggression, competition, strength, success, competence, reliability, and control (Nemoto 2006, p. 46). Nemoto’s interviews with Asian American women had a common trend of “an aversion toward Asian and Asian American men, due to their small physical size and attitude of ethnic patriarchy.” (Nemoto 2006, p. 43). In contrast to White American men, Asian American men are seen as smaller in physical size and have negative characteristics that are found in connection to size.

My respondents have the perception that East Asian men are not athletic and masculine and that East Asian men try too hard to compensate for what they do not have.

They are convinced that because East Asian men lack masculinity, they try to compensate for what they do not have by pushing women down.

These East Asian women like how White American men are masculine and feel that East Asian men are not masculine enough for them. In certain cases, East Asian women are repelled by a man who is less masculine because it leads to the women feeling masculine herself. She wants a man that is physically strong and manly, yet lets her be her own person. East Asians tend to have, according to these women, controlling personalities which are not attractive whatsoever to these East Asian women.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

@Ricecel X @riceronicel @Animecel2D @AsiaCel @pp183 @SlayerSlayer

Just another day in clown world and remember; You're here forever.

Ultimately this research shows that there are conscious decisions acknowledged by my respondents when choosing a partner that involve family, perceptions, and masculinity

This was spotted in the conclusion of that paper. So it's official. Asian foids are making CONSCIOUS decisions to marry white men. They think we aren't good enough, and whatever we do to go towards "masculinity," it is perceived as trying too hard to compensate for our tiny peckers.

We don't even need to push Asian foids down, not like that would matter. No matter how we treat them, we will always be perceived as inferior to the white race. Always. ALWAYS. We are either childish, aggressive, manlets, or betabuxx. Nothing more.

This is all the more reason why us Rice will never reproduce. We have no chance. No shot. We only serve as a mechanism for white black and hispanic incels to look at their own situation, and realize and be thankful that they are not Rice. That is our only purpose in this world.

Its the status, chang/chadpreet is more muscular than a white normie and a good amount of asian foids would still exclude them. Asian foids also rarely go for tyrones for a similar reason, although tyrone is the most masculine, darker skin still has the lowest value in rice society.

Height and frame

The shogun was right to close off japan to the dutch. Dude was blackpilled as fuck
I HATE NOODLEWHORES
Noodlewhores are the biggest race traitors, they don't even have religion to hold them back even a bit
This was spotted in the conclusion of that paper. So it's official. Asian foids are making CONSCIOUS decisions to marry white men. They think we aren't good enough, and whatever we do to go towards "masculinity," it is perceived as trying too hard to compensate for our tiny peckers.

We don't even need to push Asian foids down, not like that would matter. No matter how we treat them, we will always be perceived as inferior to the white race. Always. ALWAYS. We are either childish, aggressive, manlets, or betabuxx. Nothing more.

This is all the more reason why us Rice will never reproduce. We have no chance. No shot. We only serve as a mechanism for white black and hispanic incels to look at their own situation, and realize and be thankful that they are not Rice. That is our only purpose in this world.

I garuntee you if immigration became easier to east asian countries, those countries would rapidlly become hapas in 2 or 3 generationsl

you aren't percieved as inferior, you simplt ARE inferior. shorty, weaker, less rugged jaws. Even east asian chads are barely normie tier in the west.

you do have a chance, if you do what your ancestors did and took away foid rights. females are literally destroying koria/japan/china due to hypergamy

Last edited:
Its the status, chang/chadpreet is more muscular than a white normie and a good amount of asian foids would still exclude them. Asian foids also rarely go for tyrones for a similar reason, although tyrone Chaddam is the most masculine, darker skin still has the lowest value in rice society.
Fixed

Welcome to the western world once again, dear ricecels. Enjoy your stay. :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Btw dont even try to compensate your shit genes, noodlewhores can tell those things, the study found out :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Instantly bookmarked, will use it as a legit argument should the need arise. IT wont touch it.

This whore seems to have forgotten that Asian men during war time can be the most lethal killing machines on the battlefield.

This whore seems to have forgotten that Asian men during war time can be the most lethal killing machines on the battlefield.
Who cares, she is guarded by cops as capitalist property, nobody will touch her.

"East Asian women are repelled by a man who is less masculine because it leads to the women feeling masculine herself. She wants a man that is physically strong and manly, yet lets her be her own person."

Um, ugh, but libtard propaganda tells us that men don't have to be masculine and women don't have to be feminine, wtf you guys are serious?

Turns out women just want to get it from both worlds and don't want to take any risks or obligations. Who would've guessed :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Noodle whores are fucking framelets and are responsible for Asian men having smaller frames.

This needs to be pinned.

Being rice is brutal. I thought being white and having my country flooded with muslim shitskins sucks but now I'm only sorry for ethnics

Noodlewhores are responsible for all these.

giphy.gif

Rite crock onry

treehee

MODS THIS NEEDS TO BE PINNED!
Too bad most of them are bluepilled low T beta soys now.

Giphy 35

BEYOND BRUTAL.
Giphy 36

I HATE NOODLEWHORES
They truly are the worst of the worst.

It can't be reduced to height and frame. Many northern Chinese and Koreans are quite tall with decent frames. However, this isn't enough to compensate for the lowered status of ricecels.

This noodlewhore erroneously attributes behavioral traits of ricecels, when in fact this has little to do with it. This is like saying personality matters, which is false. Ricecels are simultaneously seen as wimpy pushovers, and yet also the most dominant and patriarchal society ever conceived. Each ricecel stereotype contains paradoxes which are inadequately answered by westeners.

Ricecel culture is fairly rigid and inflexible, and hasn't yet adapted to the new pressures of the global sexual market. Exogamy at such a societal scale is unprecedented, with a majority of westernized noodlewhores exclusively dating outside their race. Ricecels adapt by ignoring the problem until it can no longer be ignored, since ricecels tend to be non-confrontational and passive-aggressive. I see this as the total failure of the rice culture, with a majority of the females abandoning it when given the choice (of white dick).

Ricecels can either adapt or die, and they choose to die.

They are convinced that because East Asian men lack masculinity, they try to compensate for what they do not have by pushing women down.
read as: not having giant dicks and not fucking them like animals

This is what you can do as a woman in 2020. Write some shit paper with a bunch of shit sources and nonsensical organization and reasoning and have your college congratulate you for it

ITS OVER
THIS COGNITIVELY DEFICIENT WOMAN GETS TO LIVE LIKE A CELEBRITY WHILE I ROT AND PEOPLE SPIT ON ME JUST FOR EXISTING
GIVE ME THE ROPE NOW

The shogun was right to close off japan to the dutch. Dude was blackpilled as fuck

Noodlewhores are the biggest race traitors, they don't even have religion to hold them back even a bit

I garuntee you if immigration became easier to east asian countries, those countries would rapidlly become hapas in 2 or 3 generationsl

you aren't percieved as inferior, you simplt ARE inferior. shorty, weaker, less rugged jaws. Even east asian chads are barely normie tier in the west.

you do have a chance, if you do what your ancestors did and took away foid rights. females are literally destroying koria/japan/china due to hypergamy

You're giving us rice too much credit. There will be hapas in 1 generation. Bet my house on it (I don't have a house but if I did lol).

truer words have never been spoken. We aren't perceived as inferior. We ARE inferior. mods need to pin this shit up.

No, because white Chads and normies will invade East Asia in war and spread superior white genes into Asian foids. China and US may go into war anyway because Chinks thought eating bats and pangolins were things they should be eating. Fucking shit if Rice ate actual food like beef, pork, poultry, and seafood COOKED PROPERLY then we could potentially be able to fight off white armies.

I mean look at blacks living in western countries right now. They are some of the largest, densest, most athletic group of people in the entire fucking world. Why? Superior genes (from slaves who were able to last months in tight slave ships) and a white, western diet full of protein and other foods with high nutritional value benefiting survival. But nope. Rice wanted to go their own way. Look where that ended them up?

The moment we Rice take away foid rights, our destiny will be written. White military Chads and normies to the rescue. The white western coalition force of the US, UK, Australia/New Zealand, and other European countries (let's just call the white force) will nuke the shit out of Japan again, only keeping the foids.

Want to know how that happens?

The Northern Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Army Mountain Division white force groups (let's call Joint white forces) will invade South Korea, which will be used the main northern invasion base.Progress up to North Korea and liberate the people and the US soldiers will breed them, spurting much needed white genes into them, and then into northern China.

The Central Joint white force groups will invade Taiwan and the Phillippines, setting up bases there for aerial bombardments into China.

The Southern Joint white force groups will invade Southeast Asia and the Polynesian Islands, with bases in Australia and New Zealand to launch operations.

After the liberation of the Chinks, Gooks, Japs, and the Jungle Yellows, and with proper breeding, the Central and Southern Joint white forces band together in another invasion of the Curries in Bangladesh, India, and Sri Lanka. After that, they will spread to the Middle East, eliminating all terrorists and breeding with all foids. The Maldives will be used as R&R and brothels.

After this is done, everyone will rejoice as the Europeans go home and the Americans/Canadians fly back home. Flights for all white men no matter what age, status, economic situation, etc. will have rights to as many flights to Asia as desired, and Asian foids will be required to breed with the white men. This will be international UN sanctioned law.

Goodmorning I fucking hate women.

Thanks for posting this. I would like to investigate this a little bit further.

Personally, I've always suspected that a lack of attractive to men of their own phenotype is a contributing factor to the lower birthrates in East Asian countries. Articles like this only feed my suspicion.

There is no single male part of a race that gets humiliated so constant like Asian males

Last edited:
how long can rice man cope before mass er

We only serve as a mechanism for white black and hispanic incels to look at their own situation, and realize and be thankful that they are not Rice. That is our only purpose in this world.
This tbh

Sorry bro but it's true, i always think to myself it could be worse and look at other inferior specimens like ricecels and @Napoleon de Geso and smile knowing that atleast im better than that.

Gook holes even put curries and sandniggers above ricecels, it's over for ricecels tbh

Ricecels need to collectively go ER (in minecraft)

Thanks for posting this. I would like to investigate this a little bit further.

Personally, I've always suspected that a lack of attractive to men of their own phenotype is a contributing factor to the lower birthrates in East Asian countries. Articles like this only feed my suspicion.
There's no question about it, Asian birthrates would soar if noodles in Asia could get their hands on white cock.

It's official guys
Ricecels have it worst than Currycels

This is disgusting to me, and I'm not even Asian.

I can't imagine how suifuel or ragefuel this must be for our Asian brocels.

This is disgusting to me, and I'm not even Asian.

I can't imagine how suifuel or ragefuel this must be for our Asian brocels.

You have no idea. so much rage.

You're giving us rice too much credit. There will be hapas in 1 generation. Bet my house on it (I don't have a house but if I did lol).

truer words have never been spoken. We aren't perceived as inferior. We ARE inferior. mods need to pin this shit up.

No, because white Chads and normies will invade East Asia in war and spread superior white genes into Asian foids. China and US may go into war anyway because Chinks thought eating bats and pangolins were things they should be eating. Fucking shit if Rice ate actual food like beef, pork, poultry, and seafood COOKED PROPERLY then we could potentially be able to fight off white armies.

I mean look at blacks living in western countries right now. They are some of the largest, densest, most athletic group of people in the entire fucking world. Why? Superior genes (from slaves who were able to last months in tight slave ships) and a white, western diet full of protein and other foods with high nutritional value benefiting survival. But nope. Rice wanted to go their own way. Look where that ended them up?

The moment we Rice take away foid rights, our destiny will be written. White military Chads and normies to the rescue. The white western coalition force of the US, UK, Australia/New Zealand, and other European countries (let's just call the white force) will nuke the shit out of Japan again, only keeping the foids.

Want to know how that happens?

The Northern Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Army Mountain Division white force groups (let's call Joint white forces) will invade South Korea, which will be used the main northern invasion base.Progress up to North Korea and liberate the people and the US soldiers will breed them, spurting much needed white genes into them, and then into northern China.

The Central Joint white force groups will invade Taiwan and the Phillippines, setting up bases there for aerial bombardments into China.

The Southern Joint white force groups will invade Southeast Asia and the Polynesian Islands, with bases in Australia and New Zealand to launch operations.

After the liberation of the Chinks, Gooks, Japs, and the Jungle Yellows, and with proper breeding, the Central and Southern Joint white forces band together in another invasion of the Curries in Bangladesh, India, and Sri Lanka. After that, they will spread to the Middle East, eliminating all terrorists and breeding with all foids. The Maldives will be used as R&R and brothels.

After this is done, everyone will rejoice as the Europeans go home and the Americans/Canadians fly back home. Flights for all white men no matter what age, status, economic situation, etc. will have rights to as many flights to Asia as desired, and Asian foids will be required to breed with the white men. This will be international UN sanctioned law.
Dude Asian females will still pass on their subhuman genes and create HAPA mongrel progeny. It'll take at least 3 generations to really erase most meaningful Asian input genetically, so allowing Asian females to whore around is a lose-lose either way.

Dude Asian females will still pass on their subhuman genes and create HAPA mongrel progeny. It'll take at least 3 generations to really erase most meaningful Asian input genetically, so allowing Asian females to whore around is a lose-lose either way.

It will take 2-3 generations to erase all rice phenotypes, but only a generation for all Asian foids to commit to it. If Asian foids had to choose between Rice and whites, it's whites 100% of the time, no question, no exception. There's a reason like the paper written by the Asian bitch foid exists in the first place. They make CONSCIOUS decisions to marry out. CONSCIOUS. Meaning not only do they subsconsciously think we ricecels are ugly by nature, THEY KNOW IT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. A luxury we ricecels cannot afford, no matter what we do.

You know why Brazil has some of the more beautiful foids in the world? Because the blacks there made a CONSCIOUS decision to marry into whites, and therefore erasing their own dirty phenotypes from the blood of their offsprings. There's an artwork called "Blanqueamiento" in Brazil. Something black Brazilians did to "improve their race." Google it. The Cuban government tried to do this too. Here's a wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

We know Asian foids think we ricecels are hopeless fucks. They will date out every single time if given the choice to.

Being rice is brutal. I thought being white and having my country flooded with muslim shitskins sucks but now I'm only sorry for ethnics
Same.

The little guys are so damned honorable and based it’s hard not to feel sorry for them even more so than yourself if you’re in basically the same position which we are.

Same.

The little guys are so damned honorable and based it’s hard not to feel sorry for them even more so than yourself if you’re in basically the same position which we are.
I hate to see when people are ashamed of their heritage because of globalism and the fucked up world we live in ngl

You guys need NK-style isolationism at this point.

It will take 2-3 generations to erase all rice phenotypes, but only a generation for all Asian foids to commit to it. If Asian foids had to choose between Rice and whites, it's whites 100% of the time, no question, no exception. There's a reason like the paper written by the Asian bitch foid exists in the first place. They make CONSCIOUS decisions to marry out. CONSCIOUS. Meaning not only do they subsconsciously think we ricecels are ugly by nature, THEY KNOW IT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. A luxury we ricecels cannot afford, no matter what we do.

You know why Brazil has some of the more beautiful foids in the world? Because the blacks there made a CONSCIOUS decision to marry into whites, and therefore erasing their own dirty phenotypes from the blood of their offsprings. There's an artwork called "Blanqueamiento" in Brazil. Something black Brazilians did to "improve their race." Google it. The Cuban government tried to do this too. Here's a wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

We know Asian foids think we ricecels are hopeless fucks. They will date out every single time if given the choice to.
Fair point, my condolences. It's a shame Asian females will be polluting the gene pools of other populations due to low IQ, low sentience, immoral men of other races procreating with them though. They're damning their children (at least their sons) to a cruel fate when every "incel" should be having kids (if they want) through in vitro fertilization (buy high quality White female eggs) and giving them the best genes possible

Incel cooking tip. If you make rice, put pasta sauce or fish and mayonnaise in it. Plain rice dries out too fast in the 'fridge.