Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel noodlewhore gets upset ricecel wants to fuck her goes and fucks normie streamer

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Meme gender, nothing surprising here.

wtf is he standing around back there for. like you are on camera bro

Whores will start a world war to not be near sub8s.

Ugly plate-faced whore. I'd have told her to fuck off. Thrown her to the incels.

Foids are repulsed by their looksmatch.

Agreed, we need a based ricecel to murder this jbw faggot and forcefeed his corpse to the noodles

Should've gone "the jews fear the Samurai" and pulled out a Katana and sliced through all three of them.
Jews

ah, a weirdo. also known as looksmatch

That woman is ugly.

I hate noodlewhores they need to be killed

ah, a weirdo. also known as looksmatch

"The lady wearing Black was being followed by a weirdo"

There's no such thing as a "lady" it is just another term to that casually elevates women over sub 8 males.

He should have held frame.

noodlewhores needs to be decapitated by my hands

Why r ricemen even scared of sleeping low T white guys??
Like I get it if its a Cavill or a fucking 3D looking Tyrone, but all the vids I seen off noodles jumping on JBW dick in public tend to be these low T faggy liberal JBW.
Even that guy who made a career out if mogging ethnics, David Bond, looks like a dollar store Kieran lee who can't even bench 40kg, yet the ricemen happily get mogged and get their foids stolen

Funnily enough jake'nbake had a stream one time where he got cucked badly by an actually attractive white guy. As soon as this attractive guy came up Jake became invisible and the girl he was with became obsessed with the attractive guy.

Those upvoting believe they would be in the position of the streamer, when in reality they are the undesirable male which women try to escape from.

This is what you look like when you want to try PUA but you have no idea how to proceed.

I know, I've been there, and I'd rather die than doing this again. Pure suifuel.

Those upvoting believe they would be in the position of the streamer, when in reality they are the undesirable male which women try to escape from.
its hilarious, i bet there are incels in denial upvoting this actually thinking that if they approached a women she wouldnt run away from him

Legitimately can anyone tell me what was wrong with the guy who wanted to fuck her??? He looked totally normal to me