Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodlewhore get's a taste of her own medicine

= fake news

Noodlewhores fuck white dudes and then act all high and mighty and bathe themselves in their morality and tolerance. "I'm asian but I date white dudes. Look at me, so progressive and tolerant". Meanwhile they turn their backs to curries and asians because "eww so beta and creepy".
She herself has requirements based on race, attractiveness and height and thinks she is entitled to a 6'3 big-dicked aryan adonis and she doesn't give a shit about anyone else. But when she's the one that's excluded she's going SJW.

FUCKING CUNT THAT'S DARWINISM FOR YOU
And of course people listen to her, console her and print her shitty articles but yea we're the misogynists for pretty much saying the same thing for years.

Fuck. 8 in the morning and I'm already in 100% rage mode.

Noodlewhores fuck white dudes and then act all high and mighty and bathe themselves in their morality and tolerance. "I'm asian but I date white dudes. Look at me, so progressive and tolerant". Meanwhile they turn their backs to curries and asians because "eww so beta and creepy".
She herself has requirements based on race, attractiveness and height and thinks she is entitled to a 6'3 big-dicked aryan adonis and she doesn't give a shit about anyone else. But when she's the one that's excluded she's going SJW.

And of course people listen to her, console her and print her shitty articles but yea we're the misogynists for pretty much saying the same thing for years.

When men complain about this, they are told it is merely preference and should deal with it and it’s not racist.

When a women gets told this, they go on a newspaper ranting about racism. And everyone seems to take their complaints more seriously.

What a joke.

"Race discrimination commissioner"

JFL Asian bitches only want whites but when whites don't want them they cry "RACIST!!!!"

Basically this....

Women discriminate more than any other group of people

Noodlewhores are pure scum; bottom of the barrel trash. They're genetic trash. Short, recessed maxillas, flat, wide nose, soy-smelling, straw-haired chimps. They only live off of their female privilege and lack of shame; in whoring themselves out to every low-value white male they can find. They usually look like this: :incel:

More Chads should learn from him. Ricecels and Hapacels need to sponsor Chads to ditch noodle whores. I would sponsor a Chad.

Noodlewhores are pure scum; bottom of the barrel trash. They're genetic trash. Short, recessed maxillas, flat, wide nose, soy-smelling, straw-haired chimps. They only live off of their female privilege and lack of shame; in whoring themselves out to every low-value white male they can find. They usually look like this: :incel:

More Chads should learn from him. Ricecels and Hapacels need to sponsor Chads to ditch noodle whores. I would sponsor a Chad.
Most noodlewhores, especially filipina SEA does look like the nerd guy, they often have rececsed chin.

When men complain about this, they are told it is merely preference and should deal with it and it’s not racist.

When a women gets told this, they go on a newspaper ranting about racism. And everyone seems to take their complaints more seriously.

What a joke.
Yup, pure ragefuel.

This is why people don't take "racism" seriously. According to the (((media))), only men can be racist and only women can be victims of racism.