Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore crashes Porsche in USA killing rice passenger and ran back to China

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

Police in the United States have issued an international arrest warrant for a 26-year-old Chinese woman involved in a fatal drunk driving incident in which her fellow passenger was killed.

The suspect, Ye Ting, and the victim, Liu Yabao, 27, also a Chinese national, both worked in Seattle, Washington. It is believed that Ye has fled back to China.

The incident occurred in the early hours of September 30 in Seattle, Washington, where Ye, reportedly intoxicated and driving at speeds exceeding 100 miles per hour (160 kilometers per hour), lost control of her vehicle, causing it to flip and crash into a wall. Ye survived with minor injuries but Liu, who was in the car, was not so fortunate and died at the scene.

Ye was taken to hospital but refused to cooperate with any investigation.

Court documents also mention that one of the first responders at the scene "smelled a strong odor of alcohol coming from Ye."

Info on another article

According to court documents, on Sept. 30th, before 4 a.m., Ye was driving 27-year-old Yabao Liu in a Porsche, reportedly going more than 90 miles per hour. Ye crashed near SR 520 in Bellevue. Liu died on the scene. Ye allegedly refused to provide any information about Liu, though an investigation enabled police to find the Chinese company Liu worked for in order to notify his next of kin. Both Ye and Liu were apparently in Seattle for work.

Aren't you a chinacel? you know what to do :feelsLSD:

My sister almost got killed by noodle in her car.

My sister was doing 160km down a freeway one time unfortunately she lived though.

My sister was doing 160km down a freeway one time unfortunately she lived though.
What car she had ? Just curious why a foid would speed that fast

Most skilled noodle driver
It was really fucked up. The noodlewhore turned left at a section, my sister stopped and waited for the noodlewhore to turn left. The noodlewhore slammed the gas pedal and drove in a circle, driving into my sister’s car.

She had to go the hospital and take pain medication.

What car she had ? Just curious why a foid would speed that fast
Some old crap car only worth a couple thousand dollars.
I think my sister just has mental issues and stuff, she thought she was racing some guy in the car next to her or something but it ended up being undercover cops JFL.
She likes to speed though, not just to attract a chad or whatever, she listens to psyop nigger music that makes you reckless and aggressive and she drives like an idiot, roads are dangerous because people like my sister exist on them, she is the type of person to end up turning children into orphans accidentally.

It was really fucked up. The noodlewhore turned left at a section, my sister stopped and waited for the noodlewhore to turn left. The noodlewhore slammed the gas pedal and drove in a circle, driving into my sister’s car.

She had to go the hospital and take pain medication.
You should tell your sister to hate noodles. Then your sister will tell her bf and her friends. Noodles need to be hatecrimed, the more the better.

I think my sister just has mental issues and stuff, she thought she was racing some guy in the car next to her or something but it ended up being undercover cops JFL.
Your sister got glowed lol

Your sister got glowed lol

View attachment 934401
Haha literally though, honestly she should be PERMENANTLY banned from ever holding a drivers license, no amount of suspension time or fines will stop her, won't surprise me if she calls my mother one day crying about a crash or crying how she commited vehicular manslaughter.
She loves to talk about how she is good at driving though JFL, to be fair though she actually seems quote good at being able to park a car in tight areas.

You should tell your sister to hate noodles. Then your sister will tell her bf and her friends. Noodles need to be hatecrimed, the more the better.
Don’t worry, she has immeasurable hatred for noodlewhores because of the accident and because a lot of her ex bfs settled for noodlewhores. Dudes in my area currently have yellow fever.

Don’t worry, she has immeasurable hatred for noodlewhores because of the accident and because a lot of her ex bfs settled for noodlewhores. Dudes in my area currently have yellow fever.
Based. Does she hate rice men as well?

I remember being picked up one afternoon at school by my mom (noodlefoid) and I wasn't even fully in the car and she started driving off. I swear I could've got seriously injured.

Chink noodlewhore plus car equals disaster

She looks AI generated

Drunk driving was a cope, she just average chink + foid driver

Toilets, especially noodlewhores, should be prohibited from drving at all costs

Toilets, especially noodlewhores, should be prohibited from drving at all costs
Noodleswhores have invested all their IQ points in Seeking Whitu Cocku. That is their main questline in life. Everything else is a side quest.

noodlewhores are dangerously incompetent behind the wheel.

If I ever totalled a porsche I would not be able to live with myself.

Often happens with women in cars

What's the big deal the victim was a Gook . There are still billions of them .

Interesting that the victim was also a Chinese national, I wonder if the driver will be prosecuted in China because of that? Like if the victim had family in China, I find it hard to imagine they’d not seek some kind of justice.

Also it seemed like she fled to Canada first.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back