Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Noodlewhore covertly rants for 20 minutes about her love for white cock

I just bought 2 killos of Potato 1 Tomato and 1 green bell peper 2 Lemons and 750 gm eggplant from her looksmatch

Id comment on her vid if I wasnt banned from youtube comments for 24 hours smh

How does that even happen

I dindu nuffin

JBW is real and brutal.

I watched the whole thing
What is she yapping about?
People like this piss me off

I watched the whole thing
What is she yapping about?
People like this piss me off
Basically title but shes so ashamed of herself she cant even say a coherent sentence and talks like a 1000 BC philosopher instead

Someone give me a summary, i am not watching

Basically title but shes so ashamed of herself she cant even say a coherent sentence and talks like a 1000 BC philosopher instead
Yeah alright. I watched from here and didn't see the full title. Yeah I got the part about her wanting to be seen but she's too pretentious. Why are females so dramatic when it's us who are really suffering.

Yeah alright. I watched from here and didn't see the full title. Yeah I got the part about her wanting to be seen but she's too pretentious. Why are females so dramatic when it's us who are really suffering.
After that she starts talking about sex and how sex is like hunger bla bla bla just basic nonsense. If sex is like hunger, then ricecels are north korea famine level of starvation

Love me long time, long time. Sucki sucki fucki fucki Hong kong wonton

Not going to listen to foid speak, my ears will bleed.

What is she talking about

Me the entire time watching this shit:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Heup3xTGVy4

I watched the entire thing on double speed of course. Insecure noodle gets ran through by chads. Copes with unintelligible internet rants.

I notice a lot of women, but especially noodles are like this. They will literally sit there and elongate what could've been a 2-5 minute video into long ass navel-gazing rants like this. With so much dead air where she's just sitting there saying absolutely nothing lol. And the fake tears...

The entire time it's just one big nothing burger. They're not actually saying shit all they're doing is trying to rationalize and justify being a whore. These bitches are so "traumatized" serving as cumdumps for chad that they turn into two-bit pseudo-philosophers.

Me the entire time watching this shit:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Heup3xTGVy4

I watched the entire thing on double speed of course. Insecure noodle gets ran through by chads. Copes with unintelligible internet rants.

I notice a lot of women, but especially noodles are like this. They will literally sit there and elongate what could've been a 2-5 minute video into long ass navel-gazing rants like this. With so much dead air where she's just sitting there saying absolutely nothing lol. And the fake tears...

The entire time it's just one big nothing burger. They're not actually saying shit all they're doing is trying to rationalize and justify being a whore. These bitches are so "traumatized" serving as cumdumps for chad that they turn into two-bit pseudo-philosophers.

Cuz theyre way more ashamed than white whores to openly say they are cum dumps. Youll never see a yellow whore talk about "pound town"

And ofc she's filming in a graveyard for maximum edge....kek :feelskek:

Least white-worshipping noodlewhore

This confucius looking ass weirdo bitch really went to a cemetary to ramble about why she is a whore

Tldw "Muh dad didn't notice me so I needed to take whito cokku."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfTLapYnU0g

If her dad paid her attention she would accuse him of being clingy suffocating or pressuring her, ohh I have too many standards placed on me I need bukkake gangbangs to cope with the stress of studying

A prisoner is definitely more articulate than this gook toilet.