Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhore cheats on Ricecel for a chance to fuck a white guy

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
JFL Asian women will do anything for white cock

Untitled

Dude lost his job for a roastie that cheated on him. Getting married in the first place was a massive bluepill move and to a noodle of all females. I get he is a rice but noodles have the greatest disdain for rice among all foids. It is times like this when someone should throw him some red and black pills.

the lesson here is that if you ever get a girl and catch her cheating, just kick that bitch out.

this cuck lost his job and probably humiliated with all his friends forever because he didn't wait until he got home.

chad literally fucked this dude's wife so hard he lost his career too

Dude lost his job for a roastie that cheated on him. Getting married in the first place was a massive bluepill move and to a noodle of all females. I get he is a rice but noodles have the greatest disdain for rice among all foids. It is times like this when someone should throw him some red and black pills.
noodles only see ricecels as beta providers

Of course the poor husband was fired for attempting to defend his reputation whereas the noodlewhore will get off easily. I don't get why Asian-Americans marry anyway, it's common knowledge by now that female Asians will only marry their own kind for financial stability and that they've been the white man's whore before marriage.
The foid will hate her husband and children merely for being Asian and the man will be stuck in a loveless relationship and probably be cheated on, what's the point of an union like that?

the lesson here is that if you ever get a girl and catch her cheating, just kick that bitch out.

this cuck lost his job and probably humiliated with all his friends forever because he didn't wait until he got home.

the dude wasnt even a chad, just an average white dude

When you have low T, this is bound to happen.

I read a statistic somewhere that for a ricecel to marry a noodlewhore in the west, he has to make at least 4 times as much money as a white guy. Imagine doing all that and then still getting cheated on.

JFL

The foid will hate her husband and children merely for being Asian and the man will be stuck in a loveless relationship and probably be cheated on, what's the point of an union like that?
Because societal norms and confucian ricecels believe that it is a sin against the ancestors if they do not breed

Of course the poor husband was fired for attempting to defend his reputation whereas the noodlewhore will get off easily. I don't get why Asian-Americans marry anyway, it's common knowledge by now that female Asians will only marry their own kind for financial stability and that they've been the white man's whore before marriage.
Truth hath spoken. That shit is abyss level darkness. My sympathy to the rice among us.

Imagine doing all that and then still getting cheated on
Just get a good job theory debunked
Just marry with people of your race theory debunked
Just be a responsible provider theory debunked

It's also retarded to attempt to fight the guy, foids are the ones who decide who gets to have sex thus it's always their when this shit happens. I think most men have enough honour and dignity to not go out of their way to fuck a married woman so it's generally the foid who's doing the seducing. And even if that wasn't the case, it's still the foid's fault for agreeing to have sex with the guy instead of stating that she is married.
Because societal norms and confucian ricecels believe that it is a sin against the ancestors if they do not breed
It's going to be the same with Muslims in the west soon. Muslim foids are putting off marriage more and more nowadays, presumably to pursue a career but I realize that the real reason is because they're not attracted to their own kind. When they've hit the wall, then they might marry some poor betabux that they despise just to please their family.

It's also retarded to attempt to fight the guy, foids are the ones who decide who gets to have sex thus it's always their when this shit happens
yeah i see so many cucks fight the male, the female gets to decide if shes gonna fuck him or not.

It's also retarded to attempt to fight the guy, foids are the ones who decide who gets to have sex thus it's always their when this shit happens. I think most men have enough honour and dignity to not go out of their way to fuck a married woman so it's generally the foid who's doing the seducing. And even if that wasn't the case, it's still the foid's fault for agreeing to have sex with the guy instead of stating that she is married.

It's going to be the same with Muslims in the west soon. Muslim foids are putting off marriage more and more nowadays, presumably to pursue a career but I realize that the real reason is because they're not attracted to their own kind. When they've hit the wall, then they might marry some poor betabux that they despise just to please their family.

yeah definitely. I don't know why you'd fight a guy about a girl anyway.

if she cheats, it's not like she's going to unfuck the guy because you beat him up.

And chances are if you're a normie or incel you're going to lose the fight anyway so you're just going to get more humiliated.

Nowadays even chads have to be rich and statusmaxx to keep a foid for himself.
Most likely down d line he will be cucked by a younger chad.

I read a statistic somewhere that for a ricecel to marry a noodlewhore in the west, he has to make at least 4 times as much money as a white guy. Imagine doing all that and then still getting cheated on.

JFL
yeah definitely. I don't know why you'd fight a guy about a girl anyway.

if she cheats, it's not like she's going to unfuck the guy because you beat him up.

And chances are if you're a normie or incel you're going to lose the fight anyway so you're just going to get more humiliated.
Nowadays even chads have to be rich and statusmaxx to keep a foid for himself.
Most likely down d line he will be cucked by a younger chad.

asian women are genetically incapable of experiencing empathy.

they have the social grace of the t-800 terminator and less human emotions than one

Yep, the husband was a typical libtard Asian cuck. Chest-puffing and getting all macho tough guy with the other man, Imma show him who's boss! JFL. Meanwhile, what does he do to the foid who actually betrayed him? Nothing. He's probably already posted on r/asianmasculinity about the evil white man who "stole" his precious, pure, innocent, saintly foid.

FOIDS ARE THE SEXUAL CHOOSERS, NOBODY "STEALS" THEM
NORMTARDS/LIBTARDS, IF YOUR WIFE CHEATS ON YOU TRY ACTUALLY GETTING MAD AT HER FOR A CHANGE, SHE'S THE ONE WHO BETRAYED YOU. QUIT GIVING HER A FREE PASS

Men just dont know these things. Women are redpilled / blackpilled from birth, but men are kept bluepilled.

Asians are a fucked up race.

Rice cucks who get married to noodles in the west are blue pilled as fuck.